Sunday 5 August 2007

In Response to Three Recent Emails...

WOW. Recently I received an email declaring:

“A new study out of Johns Hopkins University finds that 75 PERCENT OF AMERICANS WILL BE OVERWEIGHT BY 2015; TWO-THIRDS CONSIDERED HEAVY OR OBESE NOW; RATE STILL INCREASING.”

Eeeeeeeeeeek…wow, people…this situation is getting pretty extraordinary…as you may have seen in the latest RawReform newsletter, I’m in the process of writing a new book which will be printed as a ‘real’ bound volume, available in stores – hurray ;) - it is my intention to help masses more people heal themselves with this info and I want to include OUR stories to encourage them…raw food before and after pics tell it all, they encourage people towards the truth so succinctly. If you have a story you’d love to share, please email angela@rawreform.com with a paragraph about it and a before/after photo…let’s help the shift onwards into the light…

On August the 3rd I had:

1 litre water
200ml orange juice
800ml green juice with carrots
1 fresh corn cob
1 box of blackberries
raw food bar
bag of freshly picked local cherries
1 litre water
700ml green juice
avo/dulse/greens salad on fresh flax crackers
1 litre water

Somebody else wrote to me recently saying that it seems to them like I don’t eat much…this was interesting for me, as it seems to ME like I eat quite a lot..hmmm…different perspectives ;)
…things tend to change a LOT in terms of quantities consumed when you go completely raw. Over time, the body cleans and strips down and you become a more efficient 'machine' at assimilating foods, so you start to require less quantity, to get all the nutrition you need…I’ve been on this path for over 5 years now and with the 92-day Juice-Feast mega-cleanse thrown in too, I’m a pretty efficient ‘machine’ these days ;) The longer you're raw, the less your body requires in terms of quantity, which can often be very challenging for people emotionally to deal with...ahhhh, it’s all a journey and we all have our own marvellous experiments to enjoy…

On August the 4th I had:

1 litre water
250ml orange juice
800ml green juice
bag of cherries
2 pears
500ml water
bowl of banana/avo mush mixed with fresh alflalfa/broccoli/fenugreek sprouts, shavings of broccoli, pumpkin seeds and lamb’s quarters. Chocolate balls
1 litre water
300ml green juice with greener grasses mixed in
bowl of banana/avo mush mixed with fresh alflalfa/broccoli/fenugreek sprouts, shavings of broccoli, pumpkin seeds and lamb’s quarters. Chocolate balls
500ml peppermint tea
1 litre water

I received this in another lovely email message today:

“We need four hugs a day for survival. We need eight hugs a day for maintenance. We need twelve hugs a day for growth." --Virginia Satir

Mmmmm-hmmmmm…I really hear that…I avoided physical contact with others for SO many years as a morbidly obese person. I deprived myself of so many years of intimacy, as I felt like it was not ‘appropriate’ for me to have physical contact with anyone – like I was too ‘disgusting’ for anyone to be near…wow…what a life perspective ;) Now sharing hugs with others is one of my simplest and most enriching pleasures ;) I am still shy at times to initiate physical contact with others, yet when I DO reach out and hug another, I feel the joyous energy flow and I know that it benefits all involved ;) ahhhhhhhh…breathe deep, send love, share HUGS ;)

One love,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment