Sunday 19 July 2009

Living Lightly :)

Our 30–Day Weight Loss Programme has undergone a mini make–over and is now known as the 'Live Lightly Plan' (formerly The RevitaLive Plan) – LOVE it :)
The programme was launched 6 months ago and has already helped over 2,000 people release excess weight, get onto a more consistent raw food path and access greater health. Here are some of the comments we've had from participants so far:

“I joined three days ago and am loving the plan!! Love the menus! I'm noticing more clarity in my life and I feel more vibrant. I've lost 5 lbs in three days. Thank you thank you for the plan and for your example.”
Traci

Brilliant program. Love the videos...enjoying this immensely. Thank you!”
Lynn

“Thank you so much for this wonderful program. I’ve been eating raw for 5 days now and I already lost 10 pounds. Is that possible?! I cannot believe how fast it’s going and how good I feel. I feel like a new person!
This is coming from someone who has been a compulsive overeater all her life. I don't feel like I need to overeat anymore.”

Alexandra

The 30–day programme includes daily instructional videos, four full weeks of recipes and meal planners from Solla (choose either totally raw or intermediate, or mix'n'match), a 250 page exercise manual, access to the Inner Circle online health community, full instructions for an optional mid–programme juice cleanse and a 60–minute in–depth interview with myself on healing emotional eating patterns with a raw food lifestyle.
The investment for the whole 30–Day Programme is $67 – less than the cost of a bagel or cappuccino or raw chocolate bar per day ;) Everything is delivered to you online.
There is no specific start or finish date for this programme, which means you can start whenever you like and finish whenever you like, with the full support of the worldwide ‘Inner Circle’ community to tap into at all times, 24/7/365, for connections and guidance.

You can see more about The Live Lightly Plan and sign up HERE.


on July the 17th I had:

1 quart water
little fruit salad bowl – berries, pineapple, banana, with a cup of 'hazelnut' tea
20 chlorella 'nuts'
salad wraps stuffed with broccoli hummus, cucumber, avocado, sprouts, tomatoes and dulse, followed by a few goji yumballs
1 quart water
1.5 cups goji juice with marine phytoplankton
pot of pineapple chunks
pot of blueberries with almond butter
3 cups water

Many of you have been asking about the 'goji juice' drink we've been enjoying during the last week...well, Mr. M just posted a video today over at TheRawFoodWorld TV Show, showing exactly how we make the goji drink and why – you can see that video below – enjoy :)

on July the 18th I had:

1 quart water
2 cups veggie juice: celery, cucumber, zucchini, romaine lettuce, parsley, carrot
2 cups energy soup with okra, dulse and almond butter on the side
cup of soothing tea
3 cups water
2 cups goji soak water with marine phytoplankton
pot of pineapple chunks
pot of blueberries with almond butter
3 cups water

As you can see in that video above, we went to see Beyonce in concert a couple of nights ago – it was a surprise trip that Mr. Monarch took me on in Chicago – WOW ;O
I feel that Beyonce is one of most phenomenal contemporary entertainers out there – she and Alicia Keys are two of my musical heroines :) Beyonce's stage presence and voice are truly powerful, dynamic and beautiful...I loved and admired so many aspects of her presentation, although I'm not sure I'll be incorporating any of these things into my own stage presentations anytime soon...I somehow doubt that sequined leotards, explosive glitter sprayers and wind machines constantly blowing to keep my hair in motion would go over so well at raw food talks – lol ;)
That she is 27 years old and has apparently been named the fourth most influential celebrity in the world blows me away...this gal is an amazing powerhouse of energy :) I also love that she has an all–female band on stage with her, bigging up the goddess energy... At the end of the night she shared a very moving tribute to the late–great Mr. Michael Jackson, with her current single 'Halo'...I doubt there was a dry eye in the house...thank you Beyonce for sharing your passion, talent and beautiful flow...wow, can you imagine what would happen if this goddess went raw...??? ;O

All love and blissful recreation,
Ms. StoM. xxx

blog comments powered by Disqus