Monday 11 July 2011

One-Week Internet/"Left-Brain" Fast :)

I am SUUUPER-EXCITED to announce a new experiment that I intend to begin tomorrow evening at 8pm Eastern (Tuesday, July the 12th). I am intending to take a one-week "left brain/internet/schedule fast" :) After the Raw Emotions Study Group weekly meeting finishes tomorrow evening, I intend to unplug my computer from the internet and remain as disconnected from "left brain" activities as I am able to, for the coming week...so, what does this mean?

*I will not be answering any emails or Facebook messages - please contact our customer services on rawworldservice@gmail.com if you require assistance during this time.
*I will not be blogging - I *may* still make note of my daily intake during this period to post later on - I'll see what happens ;)
*My newsletter next week may be later than usual...
*I will be intending to pass the week in a very simple, right-brain, creative flow, seeing what arises - I imagine the kind of activities I may find myself engaging in may include reading, writing, yoga, walking, meditation, journalling, singing, sleeping, gardening and so on...I am excited :)
*I may still use a computer to work on certain creative projects/make notes etc, however, I will be disconnected from the internet.
*I intend to reconnect to the "left-brain" world on July the 19th at 7pm Eastern to hold the next week's Raw Emotions Study Group meeting - after that we'll see how things unfold... ;)

I thank you in advance for your understanding of my desire to take this 'time out" and reconnect to my essence within...the vision for this experiment came through very strongly a few days ago and with a LOT of energy - I am excited to see what transpires - thank you... :)


on July the 8th I appreciated:

1 quart water
1 cup mandarin/granadilla juice
a YUMMMMMMY cherimoya :)
2 cups coconut water blended with Elixir of The Lake
2 cups coconut water
bowl of energy soup fresh from the garden with nori/pistachio butter/sauerkraut on the side, followed by a sliced apple with almond butter
water of two young coconuts
½ an apple sliced, spread with almond butter
1 cup water


on July the 9th I loved:

1 quart water
1 cup mandarin/granadilla juice
2 cups coconut water blended with Elixir of The Lake
little bowl of sliced apple, Lydia's apple cereal, coconut water
2 cups coconut water
yummmmmmy raw lunch at Sambuca Cafe of raw enchiladas with fresh salad and guacamole - yum ;)
water of two young coconuts


I am excited to let y'all know that I am involved in a new online summit that just kicked off today, called the "Food and Body Freedom Summit" :)
This FREE 3-week long summit starts today and features fifteen inspiring, fun and motivating speakers, including...me ;)
You can hear my interview on emotional eating and shifting our relationships with food this coming Wednesday, July the 13th - check out all the details and get on board for this FREE summit HERE - enjoy :)


on July the 10th I enjoyed:

1 quart water
3 cups coconut water mixed with mandarin juice and Vitamin C powder
bowl of YUMMY strawberries
water of a young coconut
shared cucumber salad meal with Mr. M; salad stuffed into nori sheets with Sea Clear and sauerkraut, with *amazing* new cold-pressed oil samples on the side, followed by a sliced apple dipped in almond butter :)
2 cups water
water of a young coconut


on July the 11th I was blissed with:

1 quart water
1 cup mandarin/passionfruit juice
bowl of fresh fruit salad: strawberries, pineapple, mango
shared cucumber salad meal with Mr. M; salad stuffed into nori sheets with Sea Clear and sauerkraut, followed by a sliced apple dipped in almond butter :)
2 cups water
water of a young coconut
a sliced apple dipped in fresh haelnut butter - WOW :)
1 cup water


For this month's RawReform giveaway, I am thrilled to announce that the beautiful people over at Medicine Flower have generously offered a tub of their decadently gorgeous Vanilla Body Butter along with an exquisite vial of their sublime Dark Chocolate Flavour Extract - WOW :)))
To be in with a chance of winning these delightful items, just send in your A to the following Q, to rawreformcontests@gmail.com:
 
"What is your favourite scent in the world and why...?"

Get your entries in by August the 12th 2011 to be in with a chance of receiving these very special goodies - the winner shall be chosen at random and with great j0y shortly thereafter - thanks :)
In the meantime, if you'd love to gather some of these lovely products for your own delight, you can find them HERE - enjoy :)



All love and a deep breath of relaxation, 
A. Stokes-Monarch. xxx

blog comments powered by Disqus