Thursday 5 November 2009

Five Surprising Things I've Learnt Since Releasing 160lbs...

Five Surprising Things I've Learnt Since Releasing 160lbs:
My life has changed in many surprising ways since releasing 160lbs with a raw lifestyle...here are a few of the more unexpected things I've come to understand/recognise:

1. The more giving, open-hearted and generous I am, the more the universe seems to deliver yumminess straight back at me, in abundance...

2. The more I listen to and honour the promptings of the 'still, small voice within', the more effortlessly and synchronously my life seems to flow...

3. I cannot make other peoples' choices for them, including what they eat, how they treat me or any of their reactions...

4. Don't take anything personally (kudos to Don Miguel Ruiz especially for this gem ;). If people are behaving towards me in a way that I find confusing or rude, I find it most useful now to recognise that it is their OWN stuff they are acting out towards me and to send them blessings and let go of it... ;)

5. I have a choice in every single moment to spiral my energy upwards or downwards – life is open to interpretation and misery is always a choice ;)

I trust you're enjoying your own inner and outer explorations too...what surprises you?

on November the 2nd, I loved:

1 quart water
2 cups greeeeen juice: celery, cucumber, parsley, spinach, ginger, lemon
bowl of energy soup with fermented seed cheese flax cracker samples on the side, followed by some of the AMAZING new Superfood Cereals from Living Intentions – yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)
1 quart water
mug of spicy tea
1 quart water

LOVE this new 'Raw Food Kids' song video from the Boutenko kids - SO cool, some excellent lyrics and LOVE the costumes - these guys are true raw superheroes of our time :))) GREAT video to share with raw children methinks...




on November the 3rd I enjoyed:

1 quart water
2 cups goji juice with Marine Phytoplankton, Merlin's Elixir and Etherium products
2 cups greeeeeen juice: celery, cucumber, spinach, parsley, lemon, ginger
bowl of energy soup with fermented seed cheese cracker samples on the side, followed by a little hand–mixed yumpot: lucuma/maca/mesquite/cinnamon powders with orange oil, pine nut butter and water = YUM
3 cups water
amazing flax cracker and raw cashew cheese samples at our talk, followed by 2 apples and 2 raw almond cookies
1 quart water
2 cups goji juice with Marine Phytoplankton and Merlin's Elixir
2 cups water


on November the 4th I was blissed with:

1 quart water
2 cups green juice: celery, cucumber, spinach, parsley, fennel, Jerusalem artichoke, ginger, lime
bowl of energy soup with fermented seed cheese flax crackers on the side, followed by a handful of the AMAZING Superfood Cereals ;)
1 quart water
2 cups greeeeen juice: celery, cucumber, parsley, spinach, ginger, lemon
2 apples with another handful of YUMMY Superfood Cereals :)
3 cups water

I was recently reminded of the AMAZING photo exhibition 'Ashes and Snow', which I had the supreme pleasure of visiting in person in LA, back in 2006...have you seen that exhibit? Apparently it has been seen by over 10 million people now, worldwide, making it "the most attended exhibition by any artist in history". WOW ;O ...So I would guess at least a few of you have borne witness to the astounding beauty in these photos, depicting humans and other animals together. NOTE: none of these photos have apparently been 'photoshopped' AT ALL, they are all shown as takentruly profound – check out the full gallery at the link below:






 
 
With effortless, breathtaking beauty abounding,
Ms. Stokes-Monarch. xxx

blog comments powered by Disqus