Monday 23 November 2009

Gratitude

We survived a pretty intense car crash tonight. Our car is probably 'totalled', along with the car that hit us and thankfully there were no major human injuries…some cuts, aches, shock…mostly I'm feeling extremely grateful to be alive right now – experiencing something like this really helps puts things in perspective ;) This is the first car crash I've ever been in. I feel grateful right now for the opportunity to still be here and sharing the message I share…to still be able to dance and sing in this body…I note the fragility of life and I give major gratitude at this time of 'Thanksgiving' here in the USA, for the opportunity to simply be here and share, make, do, create, love, flow and enjoy…may all blessings be with all of you as your journeys unfold…


on November the 21st I loved:

1 quart water
2 cups goji berry juice blended with Marine Phytoplankton, Etherium Gold, Merlin's Elixir
30 chlorella 'nuts', 2 tbsp bee pollen
2 cups greeeeeeen juice: celery, cucumber, zucchini, fennel, leek, romaine, ginger, lemon
3 cups water
plate of YUMMY raw potluck food in Maine, including the BEST raw apple pie I've probably EVER had from Aimee (who apparently has a raw recipe book coming out soon – yeeeeee–HAH ;)
3 cups Aimee's 'Happy Tea'
2 cups water



Following this car crash today, we're most likely going to be Juice Feasting for at least a few days from tomorrow, to help our bodies to heal asap...and as you may have heard already, "Dave the Raw Truck Driver" has called for next Sunday, November the 29th, to be an international day of Juice Feasting, in honour of healing and also celebrating the work of the lovely Dr. Gabriel Cousens...so, maybe we'll still be JF–ing by then and perhaps you'll join the live, juicy celebrations kicking off all over the place? That would be delicious...to read more about this event and find out WHO "Dave the Raw Truck Driver" is, if you're not familiar with his awe–inspiring story, click HERE – enjoy those juices ;)

on November the 22nd I enjoyed:

1 quart water
cup of 'Happy Tea'
30 chlorella 'nuts', 2 Tbsp bee pollen
bowl of yummy chia pudding: blended together apples, persimmons, dulse, sunflower lecitihin, hand mixed in a bowl dry chia seed, mesquite powder, cinnamon powder, ashwaganda, maca, then added the blended fruits etc, stirred into yummmmmmm ;)
1 quart water
30 chlorella nuts, 2 Tbsp bee pollen
2 apples with two new cookie samples
3 cups goji juice with Marine Phytopankton, Merlin's Elixir, Etherium Gold
3 cups water


on November the 23rd I loved:

1 quart water
3 cups greeeeeeeen juice: celery, cucumber, fennel, spinach, parsley, romaine, ginger, lemon
an apple, 30 chlorella tablets, 2 Tbsp bee pollen
AMAZING gourmet raw meal with Jody Allen of LovingLifeCafe.com – raw tacos, cream of zucchini soup, cheesecake and ice cream – WOW – she's an amazing chef :) http://www.lovinglifecafe.com/new/
1 quart water

Here's a sweet old song that I heard recently, which really moved me – as I listened I felt my soul yearning to get to our land in Ecuador and enjoy a simple, grounded community life...I hope you enjoy it too – perhaps as you listen you may feel called to reflect on how blessed we all are to be here now...I know I am… ;) Turn up that volume and rock out your gratitude ;)


All love,
Angela. xxx

blog comments powered by Disqus