Wednesday 26 November 2008

With Gratitude

Mmmmmm, so...Thanksgiving tomorrow in the US...for those of you reading this who are celebrating this Holiday – ENJOY :) I hope you’re having a WONDERFUL time with loved ones, yummy delights and muchos gratitude flowing...
This seems to me like an ideal opportunity to share a few things I’m grateful for today...I’ll go for three things, as that’s the number I seem to most resonate with...
I’ll start with CLEARING :) As I mentioned recently, I’m in a major phase of physical clearing right now in my life – I currently have an enormous pile of accumulated stuff ready to give away – clothes, books, ornaments etc etc (including old coins from 30 different countries - hmmmm, what am I going to do with those...?)
I am SOOO excited to release all these things to whoever would love to receive them...and tomorrow night we’re actually going to have a girlie raw food potluck giveaway gathering, to give away/swap with each other whatever seems to want to flow onwards...and it’s a new moon in Sagittarius by the way tomorrow tooooooo – yummy time to connect with our si*stars* and release – I’m looking forward to it – and also to seeing the bare space on the floor that remains when all the stuff has moved on ;) FUN :)

on November the 25th I had:

1 quart water
1.5 cups greeeen juice: celery, cucumber, spinach, kale, parsley, endive, fennel, ginger, lime
1 outrageously enormous and delicious hachiya persimmon
2 cups energy soup with flax crackers and okra on the side, followed by goji/carob yumballs
little mug of rooibus tea
3 cups water
1.5 cups greeeen juice: celery, cucumber, spinach, kale, parsley, endive, fennel, ginger, lime
2 cups energy soup with flax crackers and okra on the side, followed by goji/carob yumballs
little mug of rooibus tea
3 cups water

Lalaalalalalalaaaaaa...
I am REALLY grateful that I’m soon going to be back in the arms of Mr. M, all being well :)
I have a ticket to take me to Mexico this Sunday, where the Monarch and I plan to find a little place to enjoy for the winter, or at least until we hear anything more abt my visa for the US... ;)
I’m visualising sun, beach, hammocks, coconuts, cucumbers, avocadoes, pineapples and papaya, thank you... :) FUN :)
Hmmmm, now where did I put the part of my brain that can speak Spanish...??? ;)

on November the 26th I had:

1 quart water
1.5 cups greeeen juice: celery, cucumber, spinach, kale, parsley, endive, fennel, ginger, lime
15 spirulina ‘nuts’
1 persimmon and a chunk of gorgeous pineapple
2 cups energy soup with flax crackers and okra on the side, followed by goji/carob yumballs
little mug of rooibus tea
1 quart water
mug of rooibus tea

OOooOooOoo, I am VERY grateful for this video on Ted.com from school lunch chef Ann Cooper in California. WOW – this woman is AMAZING :) She is PASSSssSssSSsSssionate about feeding kids healthy food and she is making a HUGE impact on the way schools feed children in the Berkeley area. She makes food for over 7000 children a day, getting up at 4am to do so, all from scratch (with a team of course ;) She has brought in salad bars, ‘real cooking’, organic growing, composting, local food sourcing and so much more to the schools she works in...she has SO much info to share in this video – I’d really recommend it...it might not be an all–raw menu ;) – it is a MAJOR improvement though on what most kids seem to eat...
You can see the 20–minute video HERE.

ENJOY and happy waves of gratitude to all... :)
One love,
Angela. xxx


P.S. OOoo, by the way, I know some of you had issues with the link not working when you tried to sign up for a free account at PhilosophersNotes.com. Here is that link again:

Hope that works dandy-ily for you now - mmmmm, another WONDERFUL free gift to give gratitude for... We are SO blessed... :)

blog comments powered by Disqus