Tuesday 19 October 2010

Longevity Now Playbacks Available...Now :)

WOW, I am very excited to announce that the playback videos from the recent Longevity Conference are now available - YAY :) I am very happily digging into the lush pile of videos on offer to catch up on all the info I missed at the actual event ;) screen shot 2010-10-16 at 7.55.14 pm.png
We were so busy at our booth at the conference that I only made it into ONE presentation the whole weekend (to watch our dear friend Solla's food demo ;) So now I am relishing the opportunity to watch all of these fabulous presentations at home, while I make juice, prepare flax crackers and so on in the kitchen and can really concentrate on the great info shared - I LOVE it :)
These recordings include ALL of the talks from the WHOLE weekend event - that's over 30 hours of footage ;O You can access these videos over HERE - there is a six-month window within which you can watch all the videos as many times over as you like...before the next Longevity Conference is held live again next April ;)
If you weren't able to make this last event and would love to see what you missed, OR if you were there and didn't get to see all of the talks, just hop on over HERE to get access to these playbacks - so much amazing, inspiring info from beautiful beings such as:


David Wolfe, Daniel Vitalis, Solla, Dr. Mercola,
Donna Gates, Kevin Gianni, Truth Calkins

 ...and many more...PLUS, you can also get access to the video playbacks from the exclusive "Master's Workshop" held the day after the Conference, with David Wolfe, Daniel Vitalis and Truth Calkins all sharing in-depth on elixir crafting, alchemy, longevity, rejuvenation and more, for over 7 hours ;O
You can get access to either or both of these webstream playback series HERE...enjoy :)

On October the 16th I enjoyed:

1 quart water
1.5 cups orange juice
3 cups greeeeeen smoothie: coconut water, carob, maca, lecithin, Greener Grasses, stevia
a few flax crackers with avocado, sauerkraut and dulse, followed by a few dried green raisins
2 cups greeeeeen smoothie: spinach, strawberry, banana, almond milk
chunk of pineapple
handful of spirulina coconut chips :)
mug of horchata tea
1 cup water


As you may have already noticed, Mr. M included some of our favourite yummy low-glycemic powders in the "at-cost" specials for TheRawFoodWorld.com this month, such as lucuma, mesquite and maca (plus Pacari cacao products if you're into chocolate... ;)lucuma powder.jpg
As many of you know, I *love* using these kinds of low-glycemic powders to prepare sweet little desserts such as 'yumpots' and 'yumballs' ;) I thought it would be useful to share here some of the articles and videos we've published before about these powders, to help y'all make good use of them...so, here we go:


*I wrote a whole article on how to use low glycemic powders, including recipes, HERE.
*We did a video showing how to make yumpots HERE.
*We also did a video showing how to make yumballs HERE.

I hope this helps all of you explore some fun uses for these yummy items...see the "October Offers" section HERE for the links to get hold of these products "at-cost" :)


on October the 17th I loved:

1 quart water
1.5 cups cucumber juice
5 granadilla, a papaya
cup of intense greeeeeen juice
2 cups green/carob drink: coconut water, carob powder, lecithin, maca, stevia, Greener Grasses
2 small papayas
2 cups water
bowl of cucumber salad with Mr. M - stuffed into nori sheets, followed by carob 'brownie batter' yumpot ;)
mug of horchata tea
1 cup water


on October the 18th I appreciated:

1 quart water
3 cups watermelon/orange juice
3 cups superfresh greeeeeeeeen juice from the garden, mixed with pineapple juice
2 small papayas, 5 granadilla
water of a young coconut
bowl of cucumber salad with Mr. M - stuffed into nori sheets, followed by carob 'brownie batter' yumpot ;)
mug of horchata tea
1 cup water


Recently I tried some of Annmarie Gianni's skincare range for the first time...WOW, these products are amazing :)
We've been selling lovely Annmarie's line for a while now, yet through a silly series of events, I had never yet managed to get my hands on samples of these products to try them out myself - until now :) We saw the Giannis again for the first time in over a year at the Longevity Conference and Annmarie graciously gifted me with some of her Ayurvedic Facial Scrub and Anti-Aging Facial Oil to try out...
Now, I have a confession to make...as I told Annmarie when she gifted me these items, I used to have a pretty intense obsession with facial scrubs ;) lol...when I was obese, I sweated a lot and also had a lot of acne issues on my skin. I couldn't stand my face feeling dirty and sweaty, so I used really harsh facial scrubs daily, often more than once a day, to pull all that sweat and grime off...it was pretty hard on my skin and I'm glad to say that I don't live with that pattern any more ;)
All the same, I was excited to try out Annmarie's new facial scrub, to see how my skin gets on now with such a product...well, I was *AMAZED* at the results after using this scrub for the first time - my skin seriously felt softer than I think I've ever felt it - like silk...the consistency of the scrub was really sublime - at first I wasn't sure it would do much in terms of 'scrubbing', as it seemed so finely milled, yet actually once I started to massage it in, I could feel the texture and it did a great job at removing dead skin cells and brightening up my complexion...and THEN, as if that wasn't enough buffing and shining, I got to try out Ann's gorgeous Anti-Aging Facial Oil too, to finish off the "ultra-glow-complexion" process ;)
I *love* using oils on my skin as moisturiser - whether it's olive oil, coconut oil, rose oil or this new product from Ann, I love the richness of feeding my skin from the outside with high quality oils and Annmarie has done *such* a beautiful job in balancing her mixtures to include nourishing, healing, soothing elements for all skin types... I'm so glad that I finally got to try out Ann's products and look forward to trying her other products too...I'd definitely recommend checking them out if you're into very high-integrity beauty products - she has a great line, including:



We have all of these products available in our store HERE - enjoy ;)


All love and blossoming delight,
Angelalaalalaaaaaaaa. xxx

blog comments powered by Disqus