Friday 22 October 2010

My New "FAQs" Page... :)

I am *VERY* excited to announce that we recently posted a new page to our main website called "Angela's FAQs" :)

This is a collection of my responses to over 50 of the questions people have asked me the most often in the last seven years...things like "How do I get started eating raw?", "Is hair loss common for raw foodists?", "Can you comment on menstruation for raw foodists?", "How do I eat raw on the road?" and many others...this page contains the distillations of my feelings on all these topics since I started hosting my website and answering peoples' questions about this lifestyle...I hope that you enjoy exploring these ideas and find something useful for your own journey - please remember to take what resonates for you and leave the rest... ;)

My new FAQ page can be found HERE - enjoy :)


On October the 19th I enjoyed:

1 quart water
2 cups watermelon/orange juice
5 granadilla, a papaya
2 cups greeeen smoothie: spinach, strawberry, banana, almond milk
2 cups greeeeen juice from the garden mixed with pineapple juice
a papaya
bowl of cucumber salad with Mr. M, stuffed into nori sheets with a little Brazil nut butter, followed by a "carob brownie batter" yumpot ;)
mug of horchata tea
1 cup water


I just recently heard about a *really* cool new site that offers massive daily deals on eco-friendly/socially conscious products and services: Roozt.com. Every day they post a new offer, up to 80% OFF standard prices, all eco-friendly products - LOVE it :) They even donate 1% of purchases to the charity of your choice :)
You can sign up to their site for free to receive daily emails of each new deal, or just visit the site as you please to see what's on offer, at Roozt.com - get in there quick though if you see something you're interested in, 'cos once the deals are gone, they're gone - enjoy ;)


on October the 20th I loved:

1 quart water
5 granadilla
3 cups greeeeeeen smoothie: coconut water, papaya, greeeens from the garden
big handful of spirulina coconut chips
2 cups water
mug of horchata tea
1 cup water


on October the 21st it was my parents' 38th wedding anniversary ;O and we were hiking all day...I appreciated:

1 quart water
2 cups greeeeeeeeeeeen juice
5 granadilla
a papaya, 2 tbsp bee pollen
2 cups water
pieces of wild fruits on a hike: wild strawberries, blackberries, some kind of wild fruit similar to a babaco
2 tbsp spirulina crunchies
water of a young coconut
bowl of cucumber salad stuffed into nori sheets with a little almond butter, followed by a "carob brownie batter" yumpot ;)
mug of horchata tea
1 cup water


The night before we left the USA a couple of weeks ago, we went to see one of the most incredible pieces of theatre I've ever seen (and I've seen quite a lot - I studied theatre for quite some time in school). We went to see Peter Pan in the *amazing* "ThreeSixty" theatre, which travels all over the world to share this beautiful performance...
The "ThreeSixty" Theatre is a unique structure: a travelling, round theatre space where the circular stage in the middle is surrounded by rows of seats for the audience, then all around the inside top of the theatre, images are projected all around the walls, helping to create the "scenery" for each act, with stunning 360 degree moving imagery adding to the acrobatics and top-class entertainment of the actors on stage...wow...I was absolutely CAPTIVATED by this show and would heartily recommend getting along to see it if you can...after we saw it, my sister told me that she also took her two little daughters along to see the show a couple of years back in London and that they too were totally mesmerised by the performance - she said they didn't move the whole way through it - lol ;) Top-quality entertainment - ENJOY, if you get to see it somewhere along the line... ;) You can check out their website here: http://www.peterpantheshow.com...

All love,
Angelalalaalaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. xxx

blog comments powered by Disqus