Wednesday 2 April 2008

Delicious Co-Creation...

OOooOOOoooo, yumminess...we went to a meeting about Anastasia today :))) It was arranged by a woman in this area who has been reading and loving the ‘Ringing Cedars’ series of books, just like we and many millions of other people have :) She decided to create a space for those who are interested to gather together and share the impact these books are having on all our lives...I found it fascinating to hear what other people get out of these books – the different perspectives, the different things that stand out for people...for me, as I think I’ve made clear by now, these books represent pure truth and love – I just LOVE reading them and the visions they create and awaken within me...and I see the main message I take from them as the importance now for us all to get growing food – get to the land, get connected, enjoy the intimacy with nature and the ecstatic dance with freedom, no longer wrapped into a self-destructive, ailing system...We’re reading Book 6: The Book of Kin at the moment and it’s just soooo delicious...one of the bits that tickled my fascination nodules the most so far was some comment along the lines that humans get bored living in the buildings they do because THEY DO NOT CHANGE – they stay the same, more or less, year in, year out – you might move a piece of furniture here, hang up some other curtains there or smthg...yet it’s fundamentally the same – it doesn’t breathe, shift, grow or really interact...compare that to living outside all the time – think how different that would be – your landscape and environment would be constantly shifting, there would be endless new fascination to explore...I found this very interesting – I think it was introduced in the context of people getting bored in their marriages too, if I’m recalling accurately – same house, day in, day out, same people, same interactions, stagnating...hmmmmmmmmmmm...interesting stuff...this all led me to reflect on my own restless, nomadic behaviour so far in life, moving from place to place so often – I began to ponder if perhaps this has been driven in part by a desire to keep the landscape moving, yet without enough familiarity/will to choose living outside as my solution – so I’ve kept on moving houses/areas instead...there is definitely something in me that still jars against the reality of living outside...though we do sleep with huge windows completely open, so it’s pretty much like sleeping outside in THAT sense...well, we’ll see how it unfolds from here... ;)
If you want to dive into the Anastasia collection, you can see them HERE...

On March the 31st I had a juicy day of:

1.5 quarts water
36oz watermelon/mandarin juice
36oz lettuce/pak choi/dandelion/carrot/zucchini juice
2 cups water
40oz watermelon/orange juice
1 tbsp green powder
3 cups beetroot/apple/cabbage juice
1tbsp wheatgrass powder
3.5 cups apple/lettuce/cucumber/garlic/hot pepper juice
3 cups water

SOooOooooOoo...this was my FIFTH juicy Monday in a row, playing along on the skirts of the Global Juice Feast...which must mean those of you in full juicy mode have been at this for...wow, more than a month now, if you started on March the 1st...I hope you’re all having a wondrous time with it. I’m enjoying my weekly check-ins to juicy world...I might even keep it up after the GJF wraps us this time round...we’ll see...it just feels like a really nice break to me each week – I barely even notice it anymore as an ‘event’ in fact, which is interesting to me when I think back; if you’d asked me to spend a day on JUST juices 6 or 7 years ago, I would have most likely FREAKED OUT and thought I’d never make it through the day – these days, in contrast, it seems like a nice BREAK ;) LOL...how our perspectives can change...

on April the 1st I had:

1.5 quarts water
3 cups watermelon/orange juice
1tbsp wheatgrass powder
2 handfuls of fresh figs, from the trees here
2 cups water
8oz cucumber/lettuce/sprouts/carrot/cabbage juice
16oz carrot/spinach juice
bowl of cucumber yum: grated cucumber mushed with sunflower seed pate, avocado, finely diced onion, karengo seaweed, mixed sprouts, served in lettuce leaves
2 cups water
½ watermelon
2 cups water


on April the 2nd I had:

1.5 quarts water
1 quart watermelon/orange juice
1 pint zucchini/spinach/pak choi/cabbage/carrot juice
2 cups water
little bowl of Monarch Mulberry Magic – he’s at it again, that Monarch has created a magical greeeeeeen treat using just dried mulberries blended with ground almonds and spirulina powder - yummmmmmmmmmmm
3 cups water
3 cups zucchini/spinach/pak choi/cabbage/carrot juice
bowl of figgy pudding: fresh figs blended with fresh tangelos, stirred with yacon/lucuma/vanilla/cinnamon/spirulina powders
3 cups water

I would love to ‘big up’ Think Arete again today...I know I’ve mentioned this site before – I’ve just been loving the daily messages so much from them though, I wanted to recommend checking it out again. If you haven’t been there yet, basically the idea is that Brian Johnson (the guy who created Zaadz – which is now the beautiful Gaia Community) is collating together all his favourite nuggets of truth, beauty, ‘wisdom’ and so on from all that he has read and heard over the years from self-help resources to ‘spiritual’ books, wellness seminars and so on. It’s great fun :) Every day he emails out a short ‘big idea’ mail shot, if you sign up for it (free) – this might be anything from relationship guidance to an inspiring quote, to a simple idea that could revolutionise the way you create YOUR reality ;). The by-line of the site is ‘concentrated wisdom for the busy self-actualizer’ – love it...and that’s exactly what you get – no fluff, no hype, just short, simple, useful, positive, funny nuggets every day to boost your yumminess vibe ;) You can check the site out and sign up for your daily hit of yum HERE: http://www.thinkarete.com

ENJOY :)
One love,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment