Sunday 12 September 2010

Animal Healing Meditation

WELL...we're mid-tour now, back on the road and we just enjoyed a full-on day of juicy flow here in Seattle at the International Day of Juice Feasting...info on our remaining events in the next couple of weeks can be found HERE...we hope to see you at an event if you're able to make it along :)

For now, I recently experienced another powerful meditation that I would love to share with you here. It involved clearing energy connected to all the animals I took part in consuming as I was growing up. I understand this may not be something everyone chooses to connect to, so please do skip over this section if this doesn't resonate for you...
The suggestion for this meditation was given while we were driving on our current tour and passed by one of the large two-storey animal transport trucks with all the holes in the sides. I am grateful that on this occasion, as I glanced up, the truck was empty...just seeing these vehicles always stirs up such deep grief and anger in my being though and this time, as I was breathing into that space, the suggestion was given for me to clear connections in my own energetic field towards all the animals I ever personally was involved in consuming in some form or another as I was growing up.
(continued below...)

on September the 9th we were still travelling and I loved:

1 quart water
2 cups greeeeeeeen juice
big handful of cherries
fresh fruits with raw almond butter: peach, figs, blueberries, little slice of *amazing* Coconut Creme Pie from Cafe Gratitude :)
2 cups water
can of freeze dried durian
2 cups water


on September the 10th I enjoyed:

1 quart water
1 quart watermelon/orange juice
kelp noodles with a spicy sunflower seed sauce, stuffed into lettuce leaves with an assortment of pickled veggies on the side, followed by a few slices of dried mango
2 cups water
3 cups greeeeeen juice
1 cup coconut kefir
mug of "sleepy" tea
1 cup water


I stopped eating animal products (except bee products) around nine or so years ago and was trailing off my consumption of them for a few years before then...however, as a child/adolescent, if a meal didn't contain meat, it seemed incomplete to me...and as most of the animal products I was consuming back then were highly processed and factory farmed, I shudder to think how many other beings' lives went towards my intake back then...many thousands for sure...lives almost certainly taken with no sense of respect, honour or gratitude for the animal.
So, a few days ago, I chose to feel into this meditation and indeed experienced very healing and powerful shifts as a result. I asked to be connected to the energy of all the animals I had ever been involved in consuming and was met with strong visions of countless masses of cows, chickens, pigs, lambs and other animals all assembled together and facing towards me. There was an overwhelming energy of intense fear and sorrow. It moves me to tears just to recall this interaction. I focused on these beings and began to send forth light, love and healing into the space between us, especially using the Ho'oponpono healing prayer of "Thank You, I Love You, Please Forgive Me, I'm Sorry". The more I repeated this prayer internally as I connected with these animal souls, the lighter the energy and the vision seemed to become - it felt to me like the animals were very happy to be 'acknowledged' finally for the role they played here and there was a great release of tension and fear energy.
(continued below...)


on September the 11th I appreciated:

1 quart water
mug of herbal tea
3 cups greeeeeeeeen juice
cherries, figs and blueberries with raw almond butter
2 cups water
2 cups greeeeeeeeeeeeeen juice
shared yummy raw meal at Thrive restaurant in Seattle including kelp noodle dish, salad and "nachos" with dips, followed by a little handful of dried jack fruit pieces
2 cups water


on September the 12th it was the International Day of Juice Feasting and I enjoyed:

1 quart water
shot of wild grass juice
1 quart watermelon/orange juice
few more shots of wild grass juice
3 tbsp spirulina crunchies
1 quart greeeeeeeeeeen juice
kelp noodle meal with sunflower seed sauce, stuffed into nori sheets and piled onto cucumber slices, followed by a little acai powder
mug of herbal tea
1 cup water


By the time I was finished sending these healing prayers, it felt like there was a very light and 'familial' bond between the animals and I - like the sense of relief and unity that can follow when people settle their differences and find love with each other again. It felt like a very rewarding experience and one that I am very grateful to have been led towards - this felt like an important clearing to me and I hope that any of you who are also drawn to such a meditation find it to be enriching for your lives too. Imagine what kinds of shifts might occur worldwide if many humans were to begin to connect with the souls of factory-farmed animals to initiate healing...I give thanks to all whose lives went towards fuelling my body and I send infinite love to all animals everywhere, humans included... ;)


All love, 
Angelalaalalaaaaaaaaaaa. xxx

blog comments powered by Disqus