Thursday 16 September 2010

Are you ready for "Raw Mom, Cooked Dad"...??? ;)

...and they keep on comin' ;) Today we have *another* exciting new free, raw-friendly online summit to share with y'all...are you ready, ladies and geeeeeeeeentlemen FOR: The "Raw Mom Cooked Dad" summit...??? ;)

This shiny new summit is going to be an aural feast, especially for anybody feeling frustrated in a household setting where raw food may be viewed as "odd"... ;) This summit will run over 10 days, starting on the beautifully aligned date of 10-10-10 (October the 10th, 2010), which, remember, also happens to have been declared "World Raw Food Day" - nice little synchronicity ;)
There will be free talks to enjoy from various yumsters such as:

You can tap into this *FREE* flow of "suggestions, tips, advice, recipes and wisdom for women and families looking to make it work on raw food in a cooked food family/world" by clicking over HERE - enjoy :)


on September the 13th I enjoyed:

1 quart water
1 quart watermelon/orange juice
handful of fresh figs and blueberries with raw almond butter
2 cups water
3 cups greeeeeeen juice
big shared raw meal at Chaco Canyon in Seattle, including coconut/veggie salad, cracker samples and amazing desserts :)
3 cups water


on September the 14th it was an intense travelling day and I appreciated:

1 quart water
3 cups greeeeeeeen juice
pot of chopped pineapple pieces
2 cups water
fruit salad of peaches, blueberries and prune plums with acai powder
can of freeze-dried durian :)
2 cups veggie juice
2 cups water
mug of amazing maca tea
1 cup water


*Thank you* for all of the kind messages about the Healing Animal Meditation article I posted recently - it's lovely to hear that so many of you felt inspired by that post and intend to share this kind of meditation too :)
While we're on the subject, I LOVE this new, sweet little song just launched online by Greg Cipes and Jah Sun called "Why Must We Eat The Animals"...I think they did a great job making their own music video, check out all the dancing children and farm animals ;) The chorus of "Oh Why? Oh Why?" is very catchy - you might find yourself watching this one a few times as it gets stuck in your head... ;) ENJOY...



on September the 15th I loved:

1 quart water
3 little peaches
3 cups greeeeeeeeen juice
bowl of kelp noodles with spicy sunflower seed sauce, with nori, romaine and cucumber on the side, followed by a juicy apple ;)
2 cups water
2 cups greeeeeeeen juice
sample of raw "fig newton" and 2 tbsp bee pollen
mug of "Natural calm'
1 cup water


on September the 16th I enjoyed:

1 quart water
2 tbsp bee pollen
bizarre little airoplane wrap meal using what we had left, after security took our food away :( lettuce, nori, sunflower greens, tomato, avocado, kale chips, followed by an apple
3 cups water
an apple with acai powder
cup of rejuvelac
1 cup water


Awwww, I received *such* a sweet message from one reader, Laura, a few days ago...Laura came to hear us speak on the west coast some days back and at one point in my talk, I was mentioning the power of the simple "Ho'oponopono" prayer and the impact it can have on healing relationships...Laura took all of this onboard and here was her message to me a couple of days after the event:

"I wanted to say a special thank you for sharing the Ho'oponpono healing prayer of "Thank You, I Love You, Please Forgive Me, I'm Sorry".

I had been very sad lately, as I hadn't heard from my dearest, and closest friend in over two weeks. I decided, after your talk, to go to bed that evening visualizing my friend, and saying the prayer over and over sending him my love, gratitude, and compassion.

Imagine my surprise, and delight, when I finally received an e-mail from him the very next day. I wasn't sure what to expect when I opened the e-mail, but it was full of gratitude and compassion towards me - asking for my forgiveness.

I would say that is one powerful prayer! It certainly seemed to work!

Angela - I'm sending you, and Matt, my gratitude as well. Thank you for being there for the raw food community. You bring joy to my life, and many others, daily.

With Love and Gratitude,
Laura H."

LOVE it, thanks so much for sharing, Laura :) ...and if *you* are unfamiliar with this simple prayer, you can read more abt *my* use of it in an earlier blog post HERE - enjoy :)

All looooooooooooooove and resonating delight,
Ms. Stokes-Monarch. xxx

blog comments powered by Disqus