Wednesday 3 December 2008

Viva Mexico ;)

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE–HAHAAHahahahahaaaaaaa :) We in Mexico now = coconuts, warmth, sun, smiles, beach, papayas and various other forms of yumminess, thank you...grateful, grateful, SO grateful... Back with the marvellous Monarch, nesting in a sweet little green–coloured house in a quiet neighbourhood next to the coast, with a sun–trap patio with views to the ocean, a puppy called ‘princess’ and an abundance of coconut stands nearby with friendly machete–yielding locals ;) Stokes is ALL about the coconuts...we already have amassed an absolute glut of coconut meat from all the cocos we’ve been drinking...fortunately the Monarch brought a dehydrator here from the US, so we will surely be duly experimenting with various forms of coconut ‘crepes’ to make into rawviolis etc...last time we lived somewhere with a dehydrator (abt 2 years ago now), the Monarch was always churning out amazing coconut goodies – so, let’s see what he gets up to now ;)

on November the 30th I had:

1.5 quarts water
2 yummy apples
1 quart water
1tsp wheatgrass powder
bowl of Shellbel Grawnola with brazil nut milk and gojis – yummmmmmmm :)
1 quart water
1tsp wheatgrass powder
2 apples
nori rolls stuffed with greens, avocado, red bell pepper, cucumber and sprouts, followed by the last 3 goji yumballs ;)
1 quart water


on December the 1st I had:

1 quart water
water of 1.5 young coconuts
2 tbsp AMAZING green powders: sproutein, red clover sprout powder, Greener Grasses
amazing RAW ice creams: persimmon and vanilla/choc chip with samples of various new sweet snacks from rawbakery.com (my favourite was the chocolate snackaroons – we’ll probably be stocking some of their goodies soon ;)
1 quart water
water of one young coconut
1.5 cups energy soup with crackers and sugar snap peas of the side, followed by more raw ice cream ;)
3 cups water

You know I love sharing some of the more unusual search terms people key into search engines, to end up on this blog (as shown in the admin stats for the site)...well, here are some recent intriguing enquiries:

*frederic patenaude nude
*is nutella a raw food?
*can raw pumpkin seeds grow in the human body?
*squirrel pee toxic
*what can i get free for my birthday?

Love it ;) So, here are my responses for today, in order, for anyone with similar enquiries in the future:

*errrrrm, not round here...
*mmm, hopeful...you can MAKE ‘raw nutella’ though, with hazelnut butter and carob powder – yummmmmm ;)
*highly unlikely – sounds like a fun experiment though ;) ...not sure where you’d keep them...
*I’ve never tried it...it is technically raw though, I guess ;)
*Mmmm, good question...sun rays? glimpses of glorious nature? yummy hugs? wild greens? dips in natural hot springs? smiles? ...?


on December the 2nd I had:

1 quart water
2 cups pineapple juice with coconut water
2 cups green juice with coconut water: celery, fenugreek greens, parsley, spinach, dandelion, kale, radish
2 cups energy soup with crackers on the side, followed by some raw ice cream and ‘snackaroons’
little cup of rooibus tea
1 quart water
1 tbsp sproutein powder
2 cups coconut water with Greener Grasses powder stirred in
2 cups water


on December the 3rd I had:

1 quart water
water of 2 young coconuts
samples of different grawnolas with coconut water as the ‘milk’ – yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)
3 cups water
2 cups greeeen juice: celery, cucumber, radish, spinach, kale, dandelion, clover sprouts, fenugreek greens, parsley, lime
2 cups energy soup with flax crackers and KALE CHIPS – WOW :) followed by a little bowl of raw ice cream
3 cups water

Mmmmm, there’s a beautiful song I’ve been SO loving lately and wanted to share with you...it’s called ‘Far Far’ by Yael Naim...mmmmmm, have you heard it before? What a beautiful soul...I don’t know what the song might mean to Yael herself, or others who hear it, but to me it speaks of the delicate feeling of awe that comes when a new creative project is downloaded into your consciousness from the Universe and one faces the choice of if/when/how to say “yes” to embodying this new project into this dimension...it reminds me of the quote from Anais Nin:

“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful
than the risk it took to blossom.”

As the song also feels beautifully feminine to me, it also speaks to me of the subtle, sweet flow of the right hemisphere/goddess energy that is always there somewhere in the background (at least), no matter how much the left hemispheres of the human world might seem to be ‘in control’ ;) It speaks to me of all the beautiful women out there who are creating and loving and living and giving...I almost invariably end up crying when I listen to this song, it moves me so much – especially towards the end of the song – her voice is so sweet and clear... So, I wanna embed the song here from YouTube for you to listen to if you choose...and to dedicate this to all my si*stars* out there...;) I tried to find a good version of it to share from YouTube – there doesn’t seem to be an ‘official’ version on there, so I chose this little compilation that someone seems to have put together and posted – I hope you enjoy ;) (Oh, I recommend listening with earphones if possible – it always moves me more that way ;) ENJOY :)


All love and jolly jangles,
Angelalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaa. xxx

blog comments powered by Disqus