Wednesday 28 January 2009

Outrageously Healthy...

WELL, well, well...I’m very happy to report that since last I wrote, I have had my Medical in London for my US Visa and all appears to be well – very very relieeeeeeved thank you :) I feel like I’m one BIG step nearer back to my beloved :) YAY :)
HERE’s a little video from our TV show from that evening, in which we discussed some natural remedies for potentially helping the body to handle x–rays and other ‘shocks’ to the system (like the mild concussion I accidentally gave myself after the medical, in my spun–out excitement... ;)

I was also very happy to experience a yummy raw meal at Vitaorganic Restaurant in London that evening. WOW, it was packed, especially for a Monday evening - very encouraging to see :) As one person would get up from a table, someone else would be ready to fill their seat...and the juice and food was indeed very good :) Vitaorganic is one of the longest-running raw restaurants in London and is very centrally located at 74 Wardour Street, around the Leicester Square/Piccadilly Circus/Soho/Theatres/Chinatown area - fun ;) It's also an easy place to take not-so-raw-orientated folk, as they have a huge hearty buffet of cooked vegan foods on offer too... You can see more info abt Vitaorganic HERE.

on Jan the 26th I had:

1 quart water
3 cups greeeeeeeeeeen juice: celery, cucumber, kale, spinach, Jerusalem artichokes, zucchini, ginger, lime
2 cups energy soup with a flax cracker
3 cups water
1 tbsp bee pollen
50 chlorella nuts
meal at Vitaorganic – ‘green rejuvenator’ juice, raw pizza and raw chocolate cake – eeeeeeeek ;)
3 cups water

A nice man in Norway contacted me recently wanting to do an interview about my weight loss for his website. He asked some interesting Qs and you can see my As HERE ;). I especially liked the question asking me to summarise ‘the five most important steps’ in my weight loss journey… We also covered social issues, the role of genetics and my book ‘Raw Emotions’ – you can see it all HERE (it’s not in Norwegian ;)


on Jan the 27th I had:

1 quart water
2 cups greeeeeeeeeeen juice: celery, cucumber, dino kale, local greens, Jerusalem artichokes, broccoli, ginger, lime
4 big pods of GORGEOUS durian :))))))))))))))))))))
mug of spicy tea
1 quart water
glad of homemade rejuvelac
2 cups greeeeeeeeeeen juice: celery, cucumber, dino kale, local greens, Jerusalem artichokes, broccoli, ginger, lime
little bowl of blended yum: carob, lucuma, hemp milk, maca, vanilla, cinnamon powders, with a little grawnola swirled in – yummmmmmm
1 quart water


on Jan the 28th I had:
1 quart water
1 quart greeeeeeeeeeen juice: celery, cucumber, dino kale, local greens, Jerusalem artichokes, broccoli, ginger, lime
bowl of blended yum: leftover durian, carob, lucuma, maca, vanilla, cinnamon powders, with a little grawnola swirled in ;)
1 quart water
1 quart greeeeeeeeeeen juice: celery, cucumber, dino kale, local greens, Jerusalem artichokes, broccoli, ginger, lime
double shot of wheatgrass juice
3 cups water

On the subject of interviews, I will also be answering Qs soon for the excitingly–titled ‘Outrageously Healthy’ project ;) This series of 10 free interviews has been set up by the lovely Lenore Miller in Australia and starts soon, in February. You can see all the details on her site HERE, if you’d like to tap into 10 free interviews on releasing fat, changing your habits, getting empowered, natural skin care, building self–esteem and other yummy topics, including me quite possibly talking about...hmmmm, who knows? dandruff? origami? shoehorns? we shall seeeeeeeee...I’m on in March ;) Maybe I’ll just sing for the whole interview... ;) Check out all the outrageous action HERE.

One love and innumerable delightful explosions of joy,
Miss Stokes. xxx

blog comments powered by Disqus