Tuesday 17 March 2009

I GOT MY VISA :)))))

(((((((((((: I GOT MY FIANCEE VISA :))))))))))))

AAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :)))

After 1.5 years of waiting, I was given my fiancee visa for the US today, at the American Embassy in London :)
I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoOoOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOooo EXCITED :))))))))) and grateful :)))))))

on March the 16th I had:

1 quart water
mug of pau d’arco tea
3 cups greeeeen juice: celery, cucumber, fennel, endive, parsley, landcress, ginger, apple
3 cups hemp milk with cinnamon/cardamom
2 tbsp bee pollen
40 chlorella nuts
½ a gorgeous pineapple
mug of rooibos tea
3 cups hemp milk with cardamom/cinnamon
3 cups green juice: celery/cucumber/apple/fennel/ginger
2 cups water

You can check out Mr. M’s uber–excitement at the visa news on The Raw Food World TV show, HERE.
on March the 17th I had:

1 quart water
mug of pau d’arco tea
3 cups green juice: celery/cucumber/apple/fennel/ginger
chunk of pineapple
20 chlorella ‘nuts’
1 tbsp bee pollen
1 cup water
2 cups green juice
1lb durian flesh :)
3 coconut macaroons and a little goji loveheart :)
3 cups water
little bunch of grapes
1 cup water

OoOoOoooo, I have had SUCH an amazing day today and I feel soooo grateful and relieved...FIANCEE VISA, durian, sunshine, springtime, synchronicities abounding, flow, love and even an amazing hemp/bamboo/organic cotton clothing sale at the Braintree shop in Camden...lol ;)
I am feeling outlandishly blessed and blissed. I finally feel like I can exhale, after ALL this time of waiting ;)
THANK YOU UNIVERSE :))) ...and thank you SO much to everyone who has been sending us love, light and support during this time – it is all SO appreciated :)

With ecstatic love, smiles, bliss and bubbles of joy :)
Miss Stokes. xxx

blog comments powered by Disqus