Monday 30 March 2009

Life in the Valley of Longevity, Vilcabamba...

WELL, Mr M and I are LOVING life here in Vilcabamba, Ecuador :) We’ve been settling in for the last couple of days now, getting to know our land and new neighbours a little better...see below for more of the fun action in video format... ;)
Some things I am noticing here:

*My hair and skin INSTANTLY feel and appear healthier to me, just from being here in this cleaner environment with clean water and air, compared to the air pollution and chlorinated, chemical-water-cocktail in the UK... ;)
*I’m eating more fruit daily than I have done in MONTHS and feeling just dandy with it ;) It feels natural, easy, appropriate and fine to me, to eat fruit here – it is all local, ripe, packed with seeds, chemical–free and much of it is even wild...LOVE it :) The pineapple is just OUTRAGEOUSLY gorgeous – sweet, ripe, super–juicy, lush...
*I feel like I consistently breathe deeper here, as my lungs are so happy to admit this cleeeeeeaaaaaaaaan air deep into my structure...YUMMY :)

If you haven’t seen the first three of our videos from here, here are the links for them:


on March the 29th I had:

1 quart water
a cherimoya and a little papaya
2 cups water
2 tbsp bee pollen with hemp seed
fruit salad – peach, passion fruit, pineapple
2 cups water
2 tbsp green powder
big bowl of YUMMY salad – lettuce, tomatoes, sugar peas, cilantro, green onions, with an amazing avo/cucumber/lemon/tahini/garlic dressing, with flax crackers
a snackaroooooooon :)
2 cups water


on March the 30th I had:

1 quart water
big bowl of GORGEOUS fresh fruit salad
cup of herbal tea
1 tbsp Greener Grasses powder
3 cups energy soup with flax crackers, followed by a handful of Celestial Cina-Pecan Nuts
3 cups water
2 cups cucumber/pineapple/lime juice
2 cups cucumber/parsley/apple/ginger juice
handful of olives, nibble of guacamole and yummy mug of red tea
2 cups water




LOVING the manifestation of the ACTUAL quartz crystals on our new beach ;) LOL...the Universe is SO kind :)
Mmmmmmm, I am SO looking forward to using my hands much less for tapping on a keyboard and instead tapping into Pachamamma’s energies, as we start to plant up trees and shrubs on our land this week, all being well...my heart just SWELLS with excitement and my whole being BEAMS at this prospect... :)
Mr M is uploading videos daily of our adventures here, so keep up with the latest movements HERE if you wanna see more of what's unfolding...

All love,
Miss Stokes. xxx

blog comments powered by Disqus