Thursday 10 January 2008

Changing the World!


The amount of change that I have gone through since meeting Angela is enormous. It is crazy that I used to think she was extreme with how much of her energy went towards sustainable choices. I would obnoxiously challenge her with uneducated knowledge that I pulled out of thin air.

No drop of water or ounce of energy goes to waste. Angela has been holding the weight of our planets condition on her shoulders for all of humanity. Angela, incapable of trickery or deceit, never once tried to change me. It happened on its own accord. Now the mass of my energy is directed into figuring out how I personally can make a far-reaching global shift to a more sustainable planet.

At times I wonder why she ever fell in love with me in spite of the differences in our views on life and lifestyles. Maybe it was because I ate Raw food? Maybe it was because I made her laugh a lot? Or... Maybe she just knew I would develop in to the man I am today? Sigh... I don’t know... But I do know what I ate today!!!

Today I ate:

11 AM Beet Cabbage Apple Juice
16 oz Beet Juice, 4 oz Apple Cabbage Juice
1:30 PM Meal 1:
½ avocado
1 tablespoon of pumpkin seed butter
2 teaspoon of cut up green onions
1 Tablespoon of Cilantro & Parsley
4 medium diced up red vined tomatoes
**all the above mushed with a fork in a bowl
Iceberg lettuce leaves to wrap the above in and EAT
5:00 PM Green Beet Vegetable Juice
6 oz Beet, 10 oz cabbage, tatsoi, apple
5:45 PM Meal 2:
½ Small Mamey Green Sapote
1 Black Sapote
4 cut up turkish figs cut up
1 hand full of goji berries
2 – 3 tablespoons of tahini
**all the above mushed with a fork in a bowl

I haven't been consuming cabbage lately so I juiced some of it today. It is rich in Vitamin K and has significant amounts glutamine, an amino acid.

Many of you are amazed by how little I eat and are curious to know how long it took me to stabilize out at my current diet. The longer you are 100% Raw, the more you evolve into needing less and less food. The quantities of my food have been going down and down as the years go by. Depending on your age, weight, how consistent you are on your desired diet, and a hundred of other factors will determine how long it takes to stabilize out. Additionally, cleansing the colon on a periodic basis is the most powerful tool a health seeker can utilize. It will help you with the cravings and detoxification and expedite the stabilization process ten fold. It can take years balancing out and getting used to a 100% Raw Food Diet.

Notice how my diet above includes pretty much just whole foods without ingredients you would find in a gourmet dish. Every once in awhile, I’ll go to a Raw Food restaurant and pig out. This puts me out of balance, stretches my stomach, and for a short period of time encourages me to overeat and partake in excessive "gourmet" ingredients. This "back and forth" has been an ongoing thing with me for a couple of years now. Before... that was quite different as I was very pure and fanatical on what I put in my body. I discussed this in my Raw Summit interview which is now free to listen to at Raw Spirit on the right hand side.

I feel that I am ready to commit to an ongoing consistent diet. It is a tough social and emotional commitment to make and that is why I am considering doing a blog as it will inspire me. While he does eat a small amount of healthy cooked whole foods, Viktoras Kulvinskas is one of the rare individuals who recently made this monumental vow. All three of his meals contain a certain amount of ounces of food each and every day. If you do something like this, your body will demand it and there will be less margin for error in your food choices. These concepts are talked about in detail in Raw Success.

So!!!... How am I going to change the WORLD??? By Loving Angela all the way through. Through my adoration and devotion I remind her everyday that she IS Goddess. My gage is her bursting voice, her child coming to life, her passion and WILDNESS. She becomes a force of LOVE more POWERFUL than all the political media evils who seek to devalue and destroy her. This Love is changing the world.

6 comments:

  1. Matt,

    This is one of the most inspiring posts I've read since discovering the live foods movement three months ago.
    You've said it all, and all is only ever about love.
    And when you know enough to begin getting your nourishment from life = love itself, then you need to eat much less for sure. Simplicity and Essentiality begin pervading all levels and all aspects of living too.
    Thank you for showing the way, pointing the finger so beautifully.
    You and Angela are changing the world.....

    Love,
    Neeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really hope you start up a blog matt,ive really enjoyed and been nourished by your blogs here.
    love shine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you blog for Angela and turn her blog into a love letter for her. Lovely!

    Technical question: have you found that drinking beet juice affects the colour of your pee? I was reading that if it does, that that is a sign that one's stomach acid is low. I thought everyone's pee went purple from beets so I'm asking around to hear other experiences...
    Best wishes,
    Melissa in Canada
    My raw transition blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, isn't that just the sweetest thing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yesyesyesyesyes
    lovelovelovelove
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete