Saturday 30 June 2007

No Sweat...

I am enjoying SWEATING at the moment. This is pretty new for me. As you perhaps know if you’re familiar with my background, I lived in Iceland for around 3 years, on and off…and the whole reason I ever ended up there was because I was SICK of being an obese sweaty mess and assumed that, well, it MUST be cold in Iceland, right…? So I went to live there… ;) In my break times at the ecovillage I lived in, I would sit outside in a t-shirt in the snow, enjoying the cold…LOL…(btw, can you spot me in a pic on that link...???)
Anyway, these days I’m relishing the opposite. I am LOVING getting into a good sweat at least once a day…it’s such a great way to release toxins, through the skin, our biggest eliminative organ…and summer is such an easy time to embrace this if, like me, you’ve been a bit ‘perspirophobic’ ;) It’s not hard to work up a sweat even just going for a walk in the summer time…if you’re not getting out there and…errmm…leaking some liquids…at least once a day, I feel you’re missing out on a great opportunity to cleanse…so go on, go and get sweaty, in whatever way pleases you most… ;)

On June the 29th I had:

1.5 litres water
1 casaba melon
1 durian
1 litre water
handful of strawberries
500ml water
700ml celery/cucumber/apple/fennel/ginger juice
500ml water
2 litres watermelon juice and bowl of watermelon flesh


Juice Feasting Buddy Wanted

:) A dear and wonderful friend of mine in California is seeking a support buddy for her current adventures into the juicy realm…if you are female, currently Juice Feasting or intending to start very soon and are interested in a mutual support system with another beautiful being, just email me at angela@rawreform.com to let me know your details and I will try to hook you up… Thanks :)

On June the 30th I had:

1 litre water
big bunch of grapes
bowl of soaked chia mixed with mashed banana, lucuma powder, maca, pumpkin seeds and a pinch of Himlayan salt
1 litre water
700ml green juice
6 apricots
500ml water
small green salad with avo, lime, cumin, sauerkraut, dulse, flax crackers.
500ml peppermint tea
1 litre water

Today, June the 30th, saw the Full Moon in Capricorn. According to Lisa Dale Miller, this is the full moon to celebrate one's commitment to hard work, goal-setting, and follow-through. Yeeeeee-HAH ;)
Lisa says: “…celebrate small steps, realistic goal-setting, and being successful when faced with tremendous limitations.
Use this Full Moon as a test of how selfless and openhearted you can be. This Full Moon simultaneously uncovers our fear and reflects the solution to our fear: acting only from love, compassion, and doing the hard work of relieving the suffering of all sentient beings by achieving enlightenment and inner peace.
This is a very powerful and serious Full Moon-don't waste it!”
You can read her whole summary HERE. Enjoy…

One love,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment