Wednesday 13 June 2007

On Communication and Cleanliness...

June the 14th is the new moon in Gemini. This is the moon of information, communication and ideas. Here are a few things astrologer Lisa Dale Miller has to say about this moon (see her full article HERE):

“The New Moon in Gemini calls on each of us to open up, talk about it (whatever it is), and open ourselves to feedback.
This is the New Moon to work on your communication skills. Learning how to communicate effectively creates successful relationships…communicate your wishes, dreams and desires to those who can aid your progress.”
“Gemini rules change. This is the best night to work on managing your fear of change. Everything changes; it is the nature of Maya, the field of relativity. When we ride the changes and make surfing the waves of change a vehicle for success, we actualize the highest expression of Gemini.”

Beautiful…I’m excited because my Moon is in Gemini from my birthchart – so I’m in full alignment there on this day ;) I recently had a free birthchart produced for me, actually, from a great site – www.alabe.com - I’d recommend trying it out – I was impressed with the accuracy of my reading…

On June the 12th I had:

1.5 litres water
500ml celery/cucumber/apple/greens juice
¼ large watermelon
big green salad with avo, cumin, lime juice, seaweeds
1.5 litres water
box of raspberries
500ml celery/cucumber/apple/fennel juice
1 medium papaya
1 litre water
½ mango
1.5 litres water

I am SO active physically at the moment – I seriously don’t think I’ve ever been this consistently active as an adult…and it feels AMAZING – such a gift to myself…jogging, yoga, cycling, dancing, sit-ups – most of those, every day :) WOW – I LOVE it…I truly believe these bodies were made to be active and it feels like a real adventure to me to explore more and more about using this one…my fuel intake consists of many ‘clean’ and simple raw foods at the moment too, lots of yummy summer fruits and greens, so I’m feeling great…hurray :)

On June the 13th I had:

1.5 litres water
¼ large watermelon
big green salad with seaweeds, lime juice and handful of soaked/sprouted/dehydrated nuts and seeds
1.5 litres water
3 peaches
3 apriums
1 banana
1 litre water
1 box raspberries
600ml cucumber/apple/fennel/bok choi juice
3 tbsp hemp seed with 3 tbsp bee pollen
1 litre water

I have a new toy – a recent addition to my collection and I really appreciate it… It’s pink. It’s hard. It goes in my mouth and moves across my tongue…oooooo, matron ;) …don’t get too excited - it is…a tongue scraper… ;)
I am really appreciating this simple little detox tool…I’d never used one before I got hold of mine during my Juice Feast, but now I use it every morning. It helps remove any white-ish/yellow nasty stuff that has built up on my tongue overnight. I always use it now before I drink my first water of the day – it makes SUCH a difference for me – it feels so much nicer to drink the water in to that cleaner environment, rather than swallowing down any grim tongue detox remnants, back into my body…I love it and totally recommend getting hold of one – they’re so cheap (just $7) and will last you YEARS, as they’re made of stainless steel…see HERE to order one...marvellous…

Enjoy :)
One love,
Angela. xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I just listened to your interview on Raw Vegan Radio. I wanted to tell you that you were so well spoken and informative. I'm very interested in the juice feast ... I have no idea if I'll actually do it, but I'm going to get more info.

    Also, congrats on your weight loss and transformation. I've lost about 65 pounds - not even close to how much you've lost - but I understand about all of the issues that surround it.

    Anyhow, I've just now found your blog and I'm looking forward to reading through it. Thanks for sharing your journey.

    - Bonnie

    ReplyDelete