Thursday 28 June 2007

Three Things I LOVE :)

Number 1: Spinach
Don’t worry…I haven’t been neglecting my tongue scraping…it’s spinach…I just LOVE baby spinach leaves…they taste like BUTTER to me…do you get that flavour too…? I will happily just snack on them straight from the bag…and this particular leaf pictured happened to be an exact match for my tongue… ;)

On June the 27th I had:

2 litres water
big bowl of cherries
500ml water
1.2 litres green smoothie – banana, romaine, spirulina
500ml water
1 litre watermelon juice
salad containing fresh young greens, watercress, basil, cilantro, spinach, cumin, lemon juice, avocado, sauerkraut, red bell pepper and dulse. Flax crackers and jalapeno/cilantro dip
spoon of chocolate/coconut spread
1 litre water

Number 2: Watermelon Juice
I am also extremely excited about watermelon juice at the moment. It’s been one of my favourite juices, without question, since starting the Juice Feast back in November…HOWEVER…I had NO idea just quite how amazing it was for me until I read a little bit about it in a book of the teachings of dear old ‘Wiggie’ Ann Wigmore herself – listen to this:

“Watermelon…is the most alkaline of any fruit or vegetable, providing a great aid for overcoming any acid condition.
Watermelon rind is rich in protein, vitamins A, B, C, enzymes and minerals, chlorophyll…watermelon juice plays a great role in bringing the body to its normal balance…”

WOW :O I LOVE it…the yummiest, cleanest-feeling juice with an incredible alkalising action…how blessed we are…be sure to buy organic and juice the WHOLE thing though – seeds, rind and all, for maximum benefits... ;)

On June the 28th I had:

2 litres water
bowl of watermelon flesh
1 litre romaine/banana/spirulina smoothie
3 peaches
800ml water
small bunch of grapes
800ml cucumber/celery/apple/ginger juice
small salad with spinach, watercress, avo, lime, cumin, dulse, sauerkraut, flax crackers and jalepeno/cilantro dip
3 choco treats
1.5 litres water

Number 3: Rebounding
I LOVE rebounding…anyone who has heard me speak at lectures about exercise will likely know that this is my favourite form of exercise…in fact it is one of my current conditions for agreeing to live permanently anywhere in the future – there must be a rebounder available ;) another condition is that the location is by a large body of water…well, the universe being the blessed manifestor of dreams that it is, has brought forth both for me already in my current location and I LOVE it…bouncing about on a trampoline daily while gazing out over a serene, huge forest-fringed lake is so divine to me…and rebounding is such an incredible way to exercise – there’s some crazy statistic that 5 minutes of rebounding is the equivalent of about 20 MINS jogging…wow…I know which one I’d rather choose…;) You can see more about the marvelous Needak rebounders HERE

All love,
Angela. xxx

1 comment:

  1. That's quite the green tongue! ;o)

    Oh, and yeah, rebounding is totally where it's at. I'm totally hooked. I rebound every day.

    Hope you are having a blast in Canada!!!
    ~ Heidi

    ReplyDelete