Tuesday 21 November 2006

fuzzy teeth...


Wow, day 2 of my magical juice feast and all is well. I'm loving it.
It's been a very interesting day for me energetically.

I woke feeling groggy, with sleep in my eyes, a runny nose, a slight sore throat and fuzzy teeth. Definite detox occuring ;) great stuff...cacao exiting the system :)
As I got going with the day, the groggyness etc soon lifted, but the fuzzy-teeth feeling has persisted...I am brushing and brushing...but the fuzzy feeling remains...hmmm...my friend just gave me some diluted food grade hydrogen peroxide to use though on my teeth, so we'll see how that works out...

Today I have had about 5 litres (1 gallon and 3 cups) of juice, comprising:

500ml (1 pint) pineapple juice
500ml (1 pint) coconut juice with green powder blend
1 fresh green coconut
1.25 lt (1 quart + 1cup) green veggie juice
750ml (3 cups) papaya juice with coconut water
500ml (1 pint) coconut water with green powder and bee pollen
1.25 lt (1 quart + 1cup) 'blood' - veggie juice with lettuces, spinach, cilantro, beetreet, carrots, celery, cucumber, etc. Plus - ginger and cayenne pepper to warm this one...

The weather here in Costa Rica has been SO expressive today - it is a BIG day in astrological terms - with the new moon yesterday in Scorpio followed today by the momentous event of jupiter and the sun meeting - wow...big shifts going on :) nature reflected it here with HUGE blustery winds all day, bizarrely cold weather and a rainbow that lasted about 4 hours...impressive stuff...

All love,
Angela. xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment