Saturday 25 November 2006

Exotic explorations...


YUMMY new discovery of today:

Guanabana fruit :)

Wow…delicious…
Kind of similar to a cherimoya (custard apple) in flavour – sweet and creamy juiced – yummy :) like a cross between…hmmmmm…peaches and apples and…kiwi…

Here is a slide show of pictures from the beach on the west coast of Costa Rica yesterday – mmmmmm…beautiful…



I’ve been feeling great today…the low energy of the past few days seems to have passed. I was feeling a bit raggedy on waking first thing today, but getting some fresh water with lime juice squeezed in first thing helped my body feel rehydrated and got my blood sugar up and running – GREAT start to the day…I jogged in the park again, which felt great – so happy to keep that up :)

I have also been testing my pH in the mornings the last couple of days and am a resolute 7 so far – good :) – right in the middle of the scale – not overly alkaline or over-acid…we’ve been talking about the implications of getting very alkalised the last couple of days – having a very acid body is not desirable of course, creating environments for disease, but going very very green and becoming extremely alkaline seems to have the capacity for leaving one a bit dysfunctional maybe too, in a very different way. It seems like the more alkaline one is, the slower life becomes – like going towards a more monkey-like, simpler state – which again, like I was musing on yesterday, is great if we’re totally ready and willing and delighted to go and live in the wild and have clean, simple existences, but being very green and alkaline in a very acid, toxic, polluted, fast world might not really be a very comfortable thing to create, ultimately…


Today I have consumed:

½ litre (1 pint) water with lime juice
1 litre (1 quart) tomato juice with cilantro and parsley
½ litre (1pint) pineapple juice
200ml (1 cup) guanabana juice
300ml (1.5 cups) coconut water with green powder
1 litre (1 quart) green juice
400ml (2 cups) guanabana juice
1.5 litre (1 quart and 1 pint) ‘blood’ – lettuce, celery, spinach, beetroot, carrots, parsley, radishes, cayenne.

Making nearly 5.4 litres of liquids today (abt 1.5 gallons)…yeeeeeeee-HAH…this truly is a feast

Another fun discovery of the day: YOUTUBE.com …well, I’ve seen the site before of course, but have never uploaded anything myself – here is my first upload – the BBC News item on my weight loss transformation, which first aired about a year ago in the UK:




All joy, much love,
Angela. xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is a great video! I am going to embed it into my day on overweight/obesity! If there are any other vids, let me know! You are doing so great on this Feast, Gela. When I read that you are not even thinking about anything but drinking juice and your dedication to it, I knew at that moment you are firmly on the path.

    ReplyDelete