Sunday 26 November 2006

Out with the old...


Wow..DAY 7 :)
So…here we are a week into this cleansing feast and it’s going soooo well – I feel really good. This feels so easy-going – I have barely had any hints of hunger and feel so functional overall – whereas I often end up pretty out-of-it when doing juice fasting… I love this – no hassle…

Today I have had:

1 litre (1 quart) water with lime juice
1.7 litre (1 quart and 3 cups) green juice with carrots and raw honey ;)
2 litres (2 quarts) master cleanser
400ml (1.5 cups) coconut water with green powder
200ml (1 cup) mango and grenadilla juice
1.25 litres (1 quart and 1 cup) ‘blood’ – green juice with beetroot, radish, carrots and ginger

Which makes about…6.3 litres or 1.6 gallons of liquids today…WOW…

Today I remembered what David Rain told me about the importance of doing enemas, as the body ‘abhors a vacuum’, so when we keep cleaning out the large colon – whatever there is in there – it creates space for the small intestine – the one holding the really unpleasant stuff, for most people – to release more waste. I had not done an enema yesterday, so it felt good to remember this good reason for keeping up with them daily right now…

The cleansing is really working for me – today I released what seemed like some seriously old matter – it was quite an intense experience. I felt physically nauseous, then after the stuff had left my body, it was like there had been a significant shift in my structure – like something very old and toxic was gone…it was great…then afterwards I felt quite vulnerable emotionally – like something huge had shifted and I wanted to just curl up and hide under a blanket…interesting shifts going on…

I also did a bentonite clay mask on my face and neck today, as my skin seems to be happily throwing out all kinds of junk, so I wanted to help it in that process…a guy who did my iridology a few months back told me that the main issue I’m currently manifesting in this body is blocked/old lymph tissue in the neck…sure enough, my neck is now starting to throw stuff out of the skin…

I went for a looooooooong walk in the park here today – it was beautifully sunny and it was lovely to see all the families out picknicking and enjoying the ‘rural tourism’ fayre…one guy had a HUGE jackfruit for sale, but someone else got in there before me…hmmmmmm… ;) After walking so much today, I didn’t feel to go jogging too, so did some skipping at home instead to get some cardio work in…it felt good – like being a kid again – remembering how to move and skip in different ways…

Moving on into week 2 tomorrow – yeeeeeeeeee-HAH – just another 13 or 14 or so repetitions of this and it’s all over…imagine :)

One love,
Gela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment