Wednesday 30 May 2007

FIVE YEARS RAW :)))

Today, May the 30th, 2007 – is the 5th anniversary of the day I went raw, back in 2002 :)
I am celebrating with vibrant, beautiful, nourishing, raw whole foods in a stunning mountain location with dear friends…JOY ;)

On May the 28th I had:

1 litre water
700ml green juice with apple
slice of watermelon
500ml herbal tea
slice of raw chocolate pie (WOW)
1 apple
1 litre water
1 peach
600ml green juice with apple
1 litre water

wow, I got SO buzzed from the incredible cacao pie this afternoon made by a lovely friend from the Asheville Rawfood Meetup Group – I hadn’t had any chocolate in a while and cacao OPENS me, totally, to the heart vibration – I get so blissed…I went clothes shopping afterwards and felt so connected to all the clothes and people I encountered – SO much love and joy and excitement…lol…cacao-ed and dangerous (to the bank balance ;)…

May the 29th I had:

1 litre water
500ml prune soak water
400ml green juice with apple
350g soaked prunes
big slice of watermelon
1 litre water
avo/spinach/salt/lime
few goji berries
1 mango
500ml water
500ml green juice with apple
3 sheets nori and a handful of macadamia nuts
400ml peppermint tea
bag of orgasmic organic cherries
1 litre water

I did a photo shoot for a national women’s magazine here in the US this morning…it was…interesting ;) I am simply AMAZED at the amount of time, energy and effort it takes to get – in the end – one shot…my hair/make-up and clothes-styling alone took 2 HOURS… :O
6 people were involved in the shoot and the whole thing lased 4 hours – that’s 24 hours of labour/time/energy…an entire day, to get one shot…wow…this feels somewhat of a challenge for me – it is such a different reality to that which I choose to enjoy most of the time…I see it as service work though ;) This magazine has a readership of over 1.5 million women already and there is the possibility that they might use this on the cover, so potentially many thousands more people may see that and be exposed to the idea of raw foods for better health – this is a big opportunity to spread the message, so, in that regard, definitely worth every second of all our energies today ;) The mag will be out in August - I'll keep you posted...

Enjoy this beautiful day and thanks to all of you reading this for your feedback and support over my last 5 years of raw-dom...HURRAY ;)
One love,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment