Thursday 31 May 2007

Woodland nymph-age ;)

So, yesterday was the fifth anniversary for me of the day I went raw back in 2002. Yeeeeeeeeeeeee-HAH :))) A time for true jubilation, celebration and reflection for me…in the beautiful mountains of Asheville, NC, I spent time with a wonderful old friend, talking excitedly about how amazing these lives are and how we see our paths unfolding from here…then I went into the woods to explore and enjoy this momentous day for me, connected to nature…

On May the 30th I had:

1.5 litres water
big slice of watermelon
800ml green juice with apple
avo/nori/greens/salt/lime
macadamias with raw honey and maca
1 litre water
1 box strawberries
800ml green juice with apple and ginger
500ml water
3 peaches
300ml green juice
500ml water

I put on my favourite new fairy dress (see pic above) and went to play in the woods…I sat among the trees in dappled sunlight, eating strawberries and giving gratitude for these last five amazing years…it’s been a magical journey – thanks to all who have joined in with it :) I see the raw food message and movement expanding and expanding and I am SO happy to be part of this shift…it really is all just about a return to simplicity – with getting in touch with who we really are, stripping away layers of ‘not-very-useful-stuff’ ;) and shimmying ever onwards into the light…raw, living, vibrant, natural, enzyme-rich foods are just one tool on that journey, yet they are SUCH an essential key for so many, to really ground, embody simplicity on every level and feel truly vibrant and healthy ;)

Here’s to another 5 years of enjoying this incredible shift into simplicity…
One love,
Angela. xxx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting us that beautiful photo of yourself:) And thank you for sharing the article by Arnold Kauffman. It was beautiful and moving. Congratulations on your 5 year anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 yrs!!! You are such a beautiful person and such an inspiration!!! After listening to you and learning from you in Asheville last wkend I started my juice feast Monday. I'm so greatful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS! Gorgeous photo! Thank you so much for sharing your story and your meals. I'm learning more and more...!

    ReplyDelete