Wednesday 26 September 2007

Juicy Flow...

Today saw the full moon in Aries…the Harvest Moon – WOW – did you see it? Absolutely beautiful…here’s some of what Astrologer Lisa Dale Miller shared abt this moon:

“Aries is the first sign of the zodiac and rules new beginnings. This is the Full Moon of the child: a celebration of innocence, adventurousness and starting anew.
On an Aries Full Moon your intention is best released with these qualities in mind: spontaneity, wonder, curiosity, adventurousness, and innocence.
…this is the Full Moon to strive for releasing your intention with childlike hopefulness and inner faith. Know that what comes from your strong intention will be evolutionary, supportive and…. well, a big adventure!
The Aries Full Moon is the time to remember that we are born knowing only love and to celebrate and share this precious gift. Though our lives seem to seesaw between achievement and loss, love and pain, there is a childlike innocence that still lives within us all.”

We went to a MAGICAL drum circle tonight to honour the full moon…it was SUCH a great experience for me…I sooooo love losing myself into the rhythms of a whole gathered circle of blessed beings, connecting together with voice and drum…that is when I really feel most connected and at one with all…it was a wonderful ceremony and SO many children were present – quite extraordinary, especially noting the full moon in Aries – the child – I really appreciated how the children were absolutely free to flow too – dancing, drumming, squealing, moving with their own energies…it was blissful… ;)

On September the 25th I had:

1 litre water
1 litre watermelon juice
1 tsp bee pollen
1.2 litres celery/beet tops/lettuce/cucumber/carrot juice
1 tbsp bee pollen
500ml water
1 litre celery/beet tops/lettuce/zucchini/green pepper/carrot juice
1 apple juice popsicle
1 tbsp greener grasses powder
1 tsp bee pollen
600ml watermelon juice
500ml water

So…yes, I’ve been Juice Feasting again the last 3 days and it’s been wonderful…full moon, change of seasons…my body was totally up for it and it has flowed SO easily…I love it when it comes so smoothly like that – no obstructions and it feels effortless and easy to juice all day long…I’ll go back to solids tomorrow I think…I just wanted a little rest from digestion and it’s been great…I felt so supported by the universe in this little venture back into the liquid realm – I even received an entire case of organic lettuce at the incredible price of $2, the day I started…thank you, universe ;)

on September the 26th I had:

1 litre water
1 tsp bee pollen
700ml watermelon juice
1 tsp bee pollen
1tbsp greener grasses
1 litre celery/beet tops/lettuce/zucchini/green pepper/carrot juice
1 tsp bee pollen
1 tbsp greener grasses
500ml water
700ml celery/lettuce/carrot/apple juice
1 tbsp bee pollen
500ml celery/lettuce/carrot/apple juice
400ml water
600ml celery/lettuce/apple juice
300ml water

Hey, a couple of event announcements:

Mr Matthew Monarch is speaking in Seattle, Washington this Friday, September the 28th, starting 6pm, at the Bastyr University Auditorium – more details at his site HERE. This is a fundraising event for the marvellous non-profit group ‘Raw Network of Washington’.

Theeeeeeeeen…myself and Mr Monarch (YAY, I get him back :) will both be speaking this weekend - 29th/30th Sept - in Vancouver, BC, at the Taste of Health expo…we’re joining the schedule at the last minute, so I’m not sure of exact time/room details yet, but we’ll be there – sorry for the late notice ;) You can see more abt the expo HERE…Looks like a great little gathering – the ‘Raw BC’ group will be there, plus food companies and even Doug Graham giving a talk too…hope to see you there if you’re around in the area…I’ll also do a talk or two later in the month in the Vancouver area, all being well…more details to come ;)

One love,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment