Thursday 6 September 2007

Letting go and moving on...

I had such an amazing experience at my parents’ house, which I’d love to share…I’ve been clearing out bits and pieces of my old possessions from my parent’s space over the last weeks and found a drawer full of old diaries…it was SUCH an interesting experience for me…I gave them to Matt to flick through as I continued emptying out drawers and the things he found to read out had us alternating between hysterical laughter and jaws dropped in disbelief…I was SOOOOOOOO angry as a teenager/young 20-smthg – I had NO idea…it was astonishing to hear some of the things he read out and to know that they were written by the same hands which are typing this now – and just a few years back...he was reading stuff from around the year 2000, when I was really at my peak of obesity, illness and – seemingly – bitter resentment…my entire outlook on life was SO entirely different to that which I feel I embody now…as Matt read, it seemed like everything was an issue for me back then – my perspective was so dark and dreary and ANGRY…everything was such a problem/someone’s else’s fault/not fair and so on…hearing the words now, I can clearly see where the fear and pain was coming from in each situation and that back then, I simply hadn’t yet come into my own self/embodied to the point I seem to have today…I was instead reflecting, attracting and embodying all that I had known growing up and was yet to discover that which truly resonates for me – in fact, there was a hilarious bit Matt read that went something along the lines of:

‘Woke up. Ate breakfast with Naomi. She ate salad. Weird. I ate 5 pieces of toast with yeast extract, fruit and chocolate.’

LOL…yeeees…wow, how the times change, eh? ;) …and I for one am SO grateful for the constant shifts and opportunities such as these to reflect…

On September the 5th I had:

1.5 litres water
400ml grapefruit/orange juice
800ml green juice with carrot
bowl of blended avo/banana/maca/lucuma/cinnamon, with sprouts, tiny pieces of broccoli, sultanas and hemp seeds
500ml water
6 fresh figs
500ml water
little bowl of goji berries and pine nuts together
1 medium papaya
500ml water
3 tomatoes, bowl of incredible soaked sea spaghetti seaweed with hemp oil, hemp seeds and seagreens
slice of lavender magic cake
1 litre water

Have you heard Ani Phyo’s Interview on Raw Vegan Radio yet…? Aaaaaah…ANI :) She’s SUCH a sweetheart…I listened to this interview the other day and loved the way she summed up her life – she sold her house, dis-attached herself from the vast majority of her possessions and now travels about in her convertible car with her dog, luggage that fits in the boot (trunk)…and that’s it :) …they travel all over the place, visiting people, doing raw food demos, promoting her book and living in a state of constant gratitude…MMMMMMmmmm, love that gal :) She’s a wonderful light-worker and I totally recommend checking out this sweet little 20-minute or so interview HERE

on September the 6th I had:

1.5 litres water
400ml grapefruit/orange juice
800ml green juice with carrot
little bowl of cake made with pumpkin seed/soaked dried apricot/lucuma base and frozen durian/banana filling
1 litre water
plate of pot luck yummies – salads, dips, hummus, etc, then pieces of 3 other delectable raw cakes – it’s raw cake bliss at the moment ;)
1 litre water

We’re off to Canada tomorrow – wow…six weeks back in Blighty just fleeeeeeeeew by…much gratitude for all we have experienced and shared here these last weeks…the sunset over the south coast was absolutely phenomenal this evening – what a send off ;) …followed by a really sweet and lovely raw potluck gathering at a local ‘raw-friendly’ house – such divine timing - a great opportunity to bid farewell to so many bright light-workers of the UK…ta-rah for now, lovelies…time to splash back over to the other side of the pond… ;)

One love,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment