Tuesday 3 July 2007

Toilet Talk...

Ok, there have been so many requests for the elusive 5TH DAY video of the liver cleanse I did earlier this year, that I’m going to list the full set of links here for all to enjoy. The 5th video wouldn’t fit onto YouTube for some reason – too big file or smthg – which is why it ended up on Google instead – sorry for confusion ;)
(Wow…amazing to think that this liver cleanse was 3 months ago now…this year really feels exceptionally fast to me…)

Liver Cleanse Video Links:

DAY 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JStNHjq-yw

DAY 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQX61xYYmxw

DAY 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uz91N-sHOGc

DAY 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU_Hqo46jDc

DAY 5: http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-2907709016184333803

and a reminder, the protocol I used was Andreas Moritz's spectacularly-named 'The Amazing Liver and Gall Bladder Cleanse'...ENJOY ;)


On June the 2nd I had:

1.5 litres water
800ml green juicebox of raspberries
soaked chia seed with blended soaked prunes, lucuma, banana, spirulina and goji berries
2 litres water
8 apricots
1 casaba melon
1 litre water
bowl of baby spinach with sauerkraut
500ml water

I’ve stopped flushing the toilet. LOL…I’m sorry, that’s probably a bit more information than some of you were expecting…but I’m happy to share about this…I once saw a sign that said

‘if it’s yellow, let it mellow; if it’s brown, flush it down…’

and that’s what I’ve been following of late…I like it because it means a LOT less water is used daily in this house. Another great thing people can use of course is ‘hippos’ – bags that sit in your toilet cistern and prevent so much water being used with each flush…you can get those free often from water conservancy places – in the UK you used to be able to get them from CAT
I recall Wolfie describing urine as ‘sacred’ at one point when I heard him speak last year and that it’s a great gift to share it with other plants and so on outside…I love that…I don’t often choose to share in this way in urban settings however…so, for now, the mellowing of the yellow is my favourite eco-approach ;) (…thanks…)

On June the 3rd I had:

1.5 litres water
1.2 litres watermelon juice
1 litre green smoothie – bananas, romaine, spirulina, water with goji berries thrown in for magical-chewability…
500ml water
2tbsp fresh bee pollen
bunch of red grapes
500ml water
piece of raw ‘rye’ bread with sauerkraut, no-bean hummus, spinach
bowl of watermelon flesh (yummmmmmmmmm)
500ml water

I have a request: I am looking for a bespoke jeweller. If you are a yummy, talented jeweller who is experienced with creating beautiful, unique pieces, especially working with precious gems, please get in touch. Please email me at angela@rawreform.com with details of your work, or if you know of a jeweller who you’d love to recommend, please let me know too ;) THANKS…
Ooo, and a quick reminder for those of you in the area – I speak tomorrow night in Hamilton, Ontario, at the Goodness Me Health Food Store – see the event details HERE:

http://www.rawreform.com/component/option,com_events/task,view_detail/agid,42/year,2007/month,07/day,04/Itemid,76/

One love,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment