Friday 26 October 2007

Top 15 Reasons Why Squirrels (and other animals) Must Think We’re Nuts...

I am SO excited to share with you an article I recently came across… I think this is one of the most wonderful things I’ve read in recent years – I love it. The title is ‘Top 15 Reasons Why Squirrels (and other animals) Must Think We’re Nuts’ and it’s by an ‘eco’ writer called Gavin Hudson. This article is SO in alignment with the way I see the world…and it’s well-written, funny and intelligent…wonderful. I loved it so much that I asked the writer if I could add it to the RawReform site…he agreed and so…well, I’ll let you just go and read it for yourself – it’s HERE: http://www.rawreform.com/content/view/344/127/

On October the 25th I had:

1 quart water
1 quart alfalfa/beet/carrot/celery/ginger/arugula/dill juice
little bowl of sea spaghetti with hemp seed butter
3 cups water
bowl of blended bananas with maca, lucuma, cinnamon, ground almonds, ground flax seed and swirled with mulberries
1 cup water
1 quart carrot/celery/arugula/dill/apple juice
1lb longans
1 quart water

Tee-hee – I’m delighted to hear how many of you have been making and enjoying the Monarch banana bread & cream cheese recipe already…and for all of those who emailed to ask if the ‘bread’ gets dehydrated before eating…well, we’ve never done that – we just shape it into smthg and eat it immediately – I’m sure it would be great dehydrated too…also, Mr Monarch recommended that I tell you that he actually prefers the version I recently made using the ingredients we had on hand here – I used chopped brazil nuts and diced prunes instead of walnuts and raisins and I also added in some lucuma powder for shortbready yumminess… ;)

on October the 26th I had:

1 quart water
1 quart alfalfa/sunflower greens/dill/arugula/apple/carrot/celery/ginger juice
little bowl of hemp seed/flax oil/salt with nori, dulse and pumpkin seed butter
1 pint water
bowl of durian blended with banana, cinnamon and maca, swirled with mulberries
1.5 quarts water

Alright, so some of you have been writing, asking what I mean when I write ‘green juice’ and also mentioning that you find it challenging to make green combos that you enjoy…you may have noticed I’ve been doing my best the last few days to remember and write out the ingredients for each juice I have now – I used to do that of course while Juice Feasting – these days it all seems like a bit of a liquid blur though – so many juices in my life… ;) I’ll endeavour to list them from now on…in the meantime, my book ‘A Juice Feaster’s Handbook’ of course contains many different juice combos you might enjoy – you can see that HERE.
And here are three of my favourite tasty green combos:

'chocolate milk' - spinach/romaine/carrot celery/apple/cucumber/ginger - very light and refreshing pineapple with greens (e.g. spinach, lettuce, mint)

Enjoy ;)
All blessings,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment