Friday 12 October 2007

'Virtually' there... :)

MmmmmmMmmMMmmmMMmm :) I’m SO happy…Mr Monarch being the light-worker of joy and gorgeousness that he is, rigged it up today so that I could speak directly with Skype through our computer webcams to anyone at his booth at Raw Spirit Fest – it’s like I’m ‘virtually’ there – I love it :) I caught up with many old friends and met many more lovely new raw peoples too…it was great fun, seeing it all play out on our little video screens :) Skype at least knows no borders ;) Someone actually wrote to me today asking if there is a ‘live feed’ from Raw Spirit available anywhere…hmmmm, well, not that I know of, other than the one I got to play through today ;) GREAT idea though – we can suggest it for next yearDavid Rain speaks at the festie in place of me tomorrow afternoon at 4.30, on the juicy subject of...Juice Feasting ;)

on October the 11th I had:

1 litre water
800ml green juice with carrot
bowl of durian blended with coconut meat and cinnamon, with dried mulberries :)
300ml water
handful of CHERRIES – I know, cherries in OCTOBER…what is THAT all about…???
500ml water
500ml STRONG green juice with carrot (celery, romaine, spinach, black radish, dandelion, ginger)
bowl of blended banana with maca and cinnamon, swirled with ‘buckwheaties’, pumpkin seeds and raisins (YUMM…)
1 litre water

Errrrm, I seem to have stopped eating vegetables…lol…did anyone else notice that? I seem to be totally living that phrase at the moment of ‘drinking your vegetables and eating your fruit’. Salads and so on just do not appeal to me at all. I only seem to be DRINKING vegetables as juice…then eating little meals of either straight fruit, seaweeds or fats…hmmmm, curious…I don’t mind though, it seems to be working just fine for me; I feel no different than usual… I really feel we are all our own little experimenters and explorers with our raw lifestyles…and mine right now seems to be leading me in the direction of only liquid veggies…ok, so be it ;)

on October the 12th I had:

1.2 litres water
1 litre green juice with carrot
nori wraps with hemp seed/flax oil/Celtic seasalt mixture, with flax crackers, dulse and pumpkin seed butter
1 litre water
2 persimmons
box of longans (I am LOVING longans…caramelly, peppery…gorgeous…)
500ml green juice with carrot
bowl of blended banana with maca and cinnamon, swirled with ‘buckwheaties’, pumpkin seeds and raisins
1 litre water

***Raw Job Opportunity***
Ok…opportunities like this don’t come along so often ;) SO, if you’re a strong, budding rawbie in the Santa Barbara/Ventura/Ojai area of California, LISTEN UP ;)
A vacancy has opened for a packer in the shipping department of a major raw food company in that area. Are YOU motivated, reliable and physically able to lift boxes? Do you seek to enjoy your work, with a positive, upbeat energy? The ideal candidate will be someone efficient, detail-orientated and excited to work in a rapidly expanding, dynamic young business in the raw food community. If this sounds like you, or someone you know, we’d love to hear from you :) Contact matt@rawspirit.org in the first instance. Thanks :)

One love,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment