Monday 30 April 2007

Shifting Deeper into Truth...

The Juice Feast retreat is going SO well, I’m delighted – today was their last full day of juicing and everyone seems to be feeling so well, losing weight, looking brighter, less ‘puffy’, calmer, more relaxed…it is wonderful to witness…and we will definitely be doing this all again – from September the 12th to 19th, I’ll be back on juicing duty here in Michigan with another group of beautiful women…if you want to be part of that, just let us know ;) (See http://www.rawnora.com/)

Yesterday – April 29th – I had:

600ml water
400ml peppermint tea
1 tbsp bee pollen
shot of wheatgrass
1 litre coconut water with greens
300ml water
1 litre ‘5000 volts’
200ml water
1 litre pears/chard/romaine juice
1 litre apples/spring greens/radish/spinach
600ml water

A highlight of today for me was a singing/drumming circle we held in the evening time…wow…music and singing move me so much at this time in my life…I love it…I sang a lot when I was younger, in shows, on stage and so on, then…kind of neglected it all for some years, but it has been definitely resurfacing for me as a passion these last few years…when I used to live in Iceland a few years back, I recorded some songs with a wonderful songwriter and now am getting more and more into women’s song circle songs at the moment – it just creates soooo much flow for me through my being…I get out of my head and thoroughly into my heart space and body instead…mmmmmmmmmmmm… :)

Today I have had:

500ml water
400ml peppermint tea
shot of wheatgrass
1 tbsp pollen
1 litre greens/apple/ginger juice
250ml water
1 litre orange juice w/ hemp oil
1 litre greens with pineapple
250ml water
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 litre coconut water with romaine/dandelion juice

Tomorrow (Tuesday) is the Full Moon in Scorpio...I am EXCITED - it is a POWERFUL time of shifts and truth-telling and not only is it the last full day of this women's retreat, but we're going to be breaking the Juice Feast AND ending the day with a sweat lodge...wow...here's some of what Lisa Dale Miller has to say about this full moon - to read the whole piece, go here: http://www.astrowisdom.com/thisfullmoon.htm

"This is the truth or dare Full Moon; a time to honor the transformative power of truth-telling...Scorpio seeks deep truth by peeling back layers of lies and half-truths-within us and without us. This is a Full Moon to see things as they truly are, not as you wish them to be.
The Full Moon in Scorpio is the night for full disclosure. It is the night to empower ourselves by naming our truth and shouting it from the rooftops. This is the Full Moon to celebrate our right to know. Though your merriment can take many forms, it should be done with others. It may only take one person to uncover a secret, but it takes many people working together to break the spell of illusion and denial. The Full Moon in Scorpio is a time to release attachment to old pain and arise like a phoenix from the ashes of burned off karma; freed from narcissistic self-obsession and ready to help others heal their own pain."


WOW...what greater night for a sweat lodge to complete a transformative, healing women's juicing retreat...? It's amazing...I love the way the universe flows...this was not 'consciously' planned at all that the end of the retreat, lodge and full moon would all co-incide...it just unfolded that way itself...beautiful ;)


ENJOY :)

One love,

Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment