Friday 2 February 2007

Beautiful Starseeds...

I had a bit of a ‘Little Miss Muffet’ moment this evening when I went to the kitchen to set the juice factory in motion…no, I didn’t start eating curds and whey…(I can definitely think of tastier things to break a juice feast with than that ;) but I was joined by an ENORMOUS black spider on the counter top…hmmmm…she is about the size of my palm, but fortunately I am not arachnophobic, so unlike Miss Muffet I was not frightened away…instead, we shared the space in silence, while I produced one of my most magnificent juices of this feast so far...I used a bunch of fresh ‘Caimito’ or ‘Star Apples’, to create a stunning purple juice…these delicately-flavoured, sweet purple and white-fleshed fruits seem to have just come into season here in Costa Rica and I find them so beautiful…their luscious white and purple colourings seem designed to nourish and support the 6th and 7th chakras and as they are not really much of a cultivated crop, these fruits also seem to have more energy and vitality to them…yummmmy :)

Today I have had:

1 litre (1 quart) water
600ml (2.5 cups) orange juice with hemp oil
1 packet of sugar cane
1 tbsp pollen
750ml (3 cups) ‘5000 volts’ with extra orange juice and hemp oil
2 litres (2 quarts) pineapple/spinach/parsley/mint juice
2 tbsp green powder
1 litre (1 quart) Star Apple juice

which be…about 5.5 litres of liquids today or…abt 1.45 gallons

My body seems to have had its fill of orange juice at the moment. The OJ this morning tasted odd to me – I assumed it was just that particular drink, but later when I had another juice with extra orange added, I got the same effect – I have been having huge amounts of it though over the last 2 weeks, compared to my usual intake of it, so it’s not surprising that my body might have had enough for now…I’ll test it out again a little more tomorrow…
I made juice for the first time here today using just the simple little ‘liquifier’ that came with this kitchen…hmmmmm…it was definitely a very different experience to making juice with the Vita-Mix or Green Star and helped me to really appreciate the power and use of those machines…it might be time for me to get one of my own – I’ve held off for so long due to my nomadic lifestyle, but perhaps the time has now come…we’ll see…

A quick question for tonight…

I am just curious as to whether you have any reactions when eating raw honey? I get a runny nose almost immediately.
Nope…not that I’ve noticed so far…it definitely energises me and I feel the need to preferably have small amounts of it at a time, as it feels very sugary and ‘high’ to me, but I don’t notice any cleansing reactions.

All blessings,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment