Monday 19 February 2007

The final 24 hours of a liquid life...

Today I completed editing of my new e-book – ‘A Juice Feaster’s Handbook’ – YAY :) Thanks to all those who have already pre-ordered this book – you have all been entered into the prize draw to win one of 6 hampers of yummy raw treats, chocolates and snacks. If you have not already placed your order, there is still time to get an order in and your name into the prize draw – just click HERE to pre-order the book for $10 and you will automatically be entered into the Post-Feast Feast giveaway…
The E-Book is currently being read over by an external editor and will be ready to send out by the end of this week. I’m really excited to be able to offer this information like this – there have been so many emails and questions during the course of this Feast and I have combined all of those answers, plus all of the things that I too wanted to know and also came to understand/realise during the course of Feasting, into one volume…I feel it really is an indispensable little guide to Juice Feasting…hurray :)

Today I have had:

500ml (1 pint) water
800ml (3.5 cups) orange juice with hemp oil
1 packet sugar cane sticks
water of one old coconut with green powder
1 tsp coconut oil
1 litre (1 quart) mozote
½ litre (1 pint) celery/red pepper/hot pepper/garlic/orange juice
1 litre (1 quart) celery/swiss chard juice w/ water of 1 old coconut
250ml (1 cup) water

which be-eth…about 4.7 litres of fluids today or…around 1.24 gallons

Well then, so…here we are…Day 92…and how do I feel?
Hmmmmmmm…well…quiet, mainly…reflective…it seems at once all so huge and yet so fleeting
This whole juicing experience seems to have passed so quickly…and yet I look at my chopsticks and eating with them seems like a distant memory, from a by-gone era…lol…
I have thought a lot today about how much I desire to keep things simple post-Feast…it is going to take so little to physically satisfy my stomach – that is not really the issue – the issue will be with my mind –the longer I can keep a simple focus on things and remember how easy it has been to nourish this body optimally on plain juices for 3 months, the better…this body doesn’t need complicated foods or recipes – in fact, quite the opposite…long may I remember that…

Over the last three months I have lived and juiced through the ups and downs of green juice rejection, pancreas issues, sugar withdrawals, massive mucus expulsion, intrepid hiking trips, housing upheavals and more… You could probably fill a swimming pool with the amount of juice I’ve consumed…and going by the theory that we ‘go back in time 120 days for each day of juice feasting’, I have gone back in time over 30 years now…which means…I am pre-birth again I guess… ;) well, that’s nice…time to rise like a phoenix again then… and so I emerge now on the other side of three months on just liquids feeling clearer, happier, more balanced, calmer, 18lbs lighter and extremely thankful for having chosen this experience…
This has been an amazing journey of discovery for me and I thank you all for sharing in it – for your comments, feedback, questions and support…

Apparently it ain’t over ‘til the f*t lady sings though…well, I love singing, but I don’t think I really qualify for that title anymore…these gorgeous soul sistas do a great job though…I love this song – it’s one of my absolute favourites to dance to, so please, if you will, humour me for a few minutes here, press play, get up, get grateful and DAAAAANCE ;) Celebrate this end of an era with me…yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-HAH :)



Thanks…
I appreciate it. ;)
I’m off to soak me prunes now…
See you on the other side…
All love,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment