Thursday 1 February 2007

Moving into a different vibration...

Got up really early (for me) today…was awake from 6am…there was the intention to try out a yoga class at 7.30…so, off we trotted into the early morning light, to discover that there was no-one there at the yoga centre…hmmmmm…it was interesting for me just to be out and about on the streets at that kind of time anyway – the energy seemed quite different to later in the day – there was more of a ‘fresh’ feeling in the air, ripe with opportunity and people energised from a night of sleep…I took the time to go and visit a local Cultural Centre instead, where I encountered this beautiful installation of ceramic female dolls, which you can see a shot of in this picture…it really spoke to me of womanhood, the value of sisters standing together and supporting each other and the eternal spiral of our beings here…there is a light that never goes out…

Today I have had…

1.5 litres (1.5 quarts) of water
600ml (2.5 cups) orange juice with hemp oil
1 litre (1 quart) greens/celery/orange juice
2 tbsp pollen
1 litre (1 quart) mozote
water of 1 young coconut
500ml (1 pint) of ‘5000 volts’
½ tbsp coconut oil
500ml (1 pint) coconut water with green powder
1.8 litres (1.8 quarts) watermelon juice

which makes…about 7.2 litres of liquids today…or around…1.9 gallons
I got juice from the juice bar downtown again today…it’s so amazing to me – I got 3 litres of freshly made different juices for less than $4/£2…phenomenal…

Tonight the Moon is full in Leo - - the most 'dramatic, elegant and fun full moon of the year' - all about faith in oneself for the path you're on, romance, inspiration and making your presence known in the world...yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-HAH ;)
Leo is my sign…and this moon feels very strong to me…I chose to honour this event with a couple of different rituals today…this morning I shared in some beautiful focusing work with my friend before he left – we each shared from our hearts what we would like to focus our energies on this year and later I lit a candle for each of us to mark the release of that energy to the universe…
To read more about this powerful full moon, see here: http://astrowisdom.com/thisfullmoon.htm

I am feeling good physically in general at the moment…no swollen tongue issues anymore, no pancreas pains (or rarely), good, consistent energy most of the time, happy, healthy and feeling very tuned in to what my body wants/can handle in the way of nutrition at each moment…feels like a nice place to be…I'm also STILL having solid bowel movements...after 74 days of juice feasting...lol...quite amazing...

One love,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment