Friday 16 February 2007

Flowing...



Wow, the daytime ‘summertime’ vibe here in San Jose is just beautiful at the moment…I feel so uplifted with it – I get enraptured with that blissful, carefree summer feeling where it feels like life is so light and everything’s unquestionably possible – the song ‘Summertime’ by Will Smith so encapsulates that vibe for me…I love it…it’s tough for me to concentrate on work though with that kind of feeling buzzing all around me… I know many of you are reading this in far off, colder lands, so relating right now might be a bit tricky, but I hope the YouTube video at least bridges the gap a bit ;)

Today I have had:

750ml (3 cups) water
500ml (1 pint) orange juice with hemp oil
1 litre (1 quart) pineapple/cilantro/celery/red pepper juice
1 packet sugar cane sticks
water of 2 old coconuts with green powder
1 litre (1 quart) watermelon juice
½ tbsp dulse flakes
500ml (1 pint) orange juice with hemp oil
250ml (1 cup) water

which makes about…5 litres of liquids today or…1.32 gallons…

I released an extraordinary amount of mucus in bowel movements today…quite bizarre…I had not done an enema in a really long time though, so decided to do one this evening. It was good. I discovered that there was a huge amount of pain at one point in the top of my descending colon as I massaged it. I stayed with the pain until it was all released, which was gruelling, but felt worth it afterwards, when I pressed that area again and found the pain was gone…

An article of mine on how to be a great house guest was published this week by the Guardian in the UK – you can read it here:

http://www.guardianabroad.co.uk/lifestyle/article/224

As you may be aware, I have been ‘on-the-road’ for most of the last decade, so it was fun to put together this article on enjoying homestays with others…speaking of which, I also opened a ‘Travelling in the Raw’ board on the Raw Re-FORUM today – you can see it HERE – add your travel tips, post requests for hosting, seek travel buddies…as you like :) enjoy…

I’m looking forward to the new moon tomorrow morning…in Aquarius…time for radical change, shedding old patterns that no longer serve, freeing the self, visualizing profound change…
Yeeeeeeeeeeee-HAH…
Read more HERE: http://www.astrowisdom.com/thisnewmoon.htm

…and all blessings to you for accepting and flowing with that beautiful, radical new flow…
One love,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment