Wednesday 14 February 2007

Can YOU feel the L O V E tonight...?



WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Well, I hope everyone has been enjoying as great a LOVE day as I’ve been experiencing here :) Could you FEEL the love today? I LOVE Valentine’s Day for that reason – it feels like such a magical time of year to me, when so many people around the world are focused on love, caring and sharing… I am single right now, but sent my love out to one and all today and received such beautiful messages back from the universe in response…life…is…amazing…I feel like I do when I have cacao normally…lol…high and happy and blessed and like all is possible and joyous…in fact, I have begun today to look forward to having fresh raw cacao again here, straight from the pod…someday in the not very distant future ;) I guess all the happy chemicals my body was releasing today triggered a similar body reaction as if I’d had cacao and brought it to mind… ;)
It was funny for me to go to the supermarket today and see all the happy people buying wine, chocolates and cakes for their loved ones and to be there myself with…hmmm…celery, coconuts and sugar cane sticks…lol…I’m sure the workers there think I’m quite insane by now…but I guess we all have our own way of expressing our love and my loving gift to myself today, as for the last 86 days, was lashings of lovely juice…

Today I have had:
500ml (1 pint) water
750ml (3 cups) orange juice with hemp oil
water of one old coconut with green powder
1 tbsp pollen
1.2 litres (1.2 quarts) pineapple/celery/red pepper juice (YUMMMM)
750ml (3 cups) watermelon juice
1 packet sugar cane sticks
1 litre (1 quart) celery/red pepper/orsnge juice/garlic juice
250 ml (1 cup) water
½ tbsp coconut oil
water of one old coconut with green powder

which is about…5.3 litres…or 1.4 gallons…I love the old cocos at the moment – they’re so easy to use – in case you’re not familiar with them, they have 3 holes – ‘eyes’ at the top – two of them are always roughly the same size and shape and the other is a little different – often bigger. This third one is the one which is easier to access. I just stick the pointy part of my hair clip straight into that hole, shove in a straw and start drinking – YUM :) especially straight from the fridge – great stuff…
Thanks be today to all who have sent thoughts to support the peaceful exodus of the fruit flies from my kitchen – they’re gone now ;) THANKS :)

I’m SOOO excited – I’ve been busily putting together new talks and events and the first couple are now up on my website events calendar.
The next event will be here in Costa Rica on March 3rd-4th. It is a weekend event combining an intro to Raw Foods, then a day on Juice Feasting. A bargain at just $60 for the weekend, including a yoga session each morning. Raw lunch freshly made daily. Find out more HERE.

Another exciting raw event unfolding in the UK is the opening of the new raw restaurant, Alchemy, in King’s Cross – here’s some info from the delightful Suki at www.qito.co.uk:

Alchemy THC, London, UK, has opened it's delicious doors to the public…
An organic gourmet raw menu, fresh green juices, smoothies, raw chocolate, superfoods, the best products & new friends await you! @ 10 Caledonian Road or 1 Omega Place, Kings Cross (nee Tony's Hemp Corner). Watch this place - London will never be the same again… check out www.myspace.com/alchemythc for more info...

I am so excited to see that London is getting access to amazing raw creations like this – under the guidance of master raw chef ‘Juicy’ Joel this place is going to be phenomenal…can’t wait to try it out when I get back to the UK later this year…
And while we’re over on the other side of the Atlantic, here’s a wonderful tip emailed in by Jane from London recently:

"This is a tip for people on a low budget, wanting to embark on a long "Juice Feast"! Buy an inexpensive little booklet called, "The Sprouters Handbook", by Edward Cairney. This will tell you how to grow fresh organic greens at home, using sunflower seeds (you can also use whole buckwheat), a plastic tray and an inch of decent soil. I live in a flat in inner London, so I don't have a garden (and there are no local allotments). I grow sunflower greens to supplement the organic greens I can afford, which are wonderful! This tip may help other people on a low budget."

Thanks Jane, great guidance :)
Thanks and BIG love to all of you, tonight and always,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment