Saturday 24 March 2007

Raising the vibrations...

I received this in an email today – it really spoke to me:

Sign on the wall of Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity
children's home in Calcutta:

TAKE TIME TO THINK.
TAKE TIME TO PRAY.

TAKE TIME TO LAUGH, IT IS THE SOURCE OF POWER.

IT IS THE GREATEST POWER ON EARTH, IT IS THE MUSIC OF THE SOUL.


TAKE TIME TO LOVE AND BE LOVED.

TAKE TIME TO GIVE, IT IS THE SECRET OF PERPETUAL YOUTH IT IS GOD'S GIVEN PRIVILEGE.
IT IS TOO SHORT A DAY TO BE SELFISH.


TAKE TIME TO READ.

TAKE TIME TO BE FRIENDLY.

TAKE TIME TO WORK, IT IS THE FOUNTAIN OF WISDOM.
IT IS THE ROAD TO HAPPINESS, IT IS THE PRICE OF SUCCESS.

TAKE TIME TO DO CHARITY, IT IS THE KEY TO HEAVEN.

Mmmmmmmm-hmmmmmmmm…beautiful…thank you for that…

Today I have ingested:

500ml water
500ml spice tea
600ml greens/carrot/beet juice
hemp/flax/salt combo with nori sheets
1 litre water
water and meat of one a young thai coconut
1.5 durians
1 litre water

Wow...durian happened AGAIN today...and it was yummy, as always...I realised that the whole time I was Juice Feasting, that was the only solid food I had any real kind of interest in...so now it seems like I'm manifesting it BIG time - must have had it about 4 times in the last couple of weeks I think...
I got so much fun exercise today too ;) Aside from morning yoga, I went out to play with some friends on a nearby baseball field. We did all kinds of amazing moves on the way – skipping, running, spinning, jumping, then when we were there we danced, rolled in the grass in the sun, played tag, did sit-ups and walked around on our hands like ‘wheelbarrows’ – I was completely amazed at how far I could walk on my hands…I am really feeling stronger, fitter and healthier all the time at the moment…and I love that exercise can be fun like this – just playing games on the grass, barefoot, enjoying…then I ran most of the way home too…I love that the more active I am, the more energetic and activated I feel in all areas of my life – it seems like now I have a greater flow of exercise up and happening in my life, it is taking on a ‘life of its own’…I just had to get started with it and now it’s flowing by itself and getting established in my patterns…NICE :)
Saw a wonderful play tonight all about menstruation, called Bloodlines…it was brimming with goddess energy, dance and beautiful imagery of whites and reds – many womens’ stories of their moon times…I really love going to the theatre and connecting into other peoples’ stories and realities – it gets me out of my own head and broadens my perspective…
Hmmmmmmmm, breathe deeeeeep…
All love,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment