Friday 12 January 2007

The Littlest Hobo finds a home...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy right now – I just moved into my own place :)))))))))))
It is very simple and functional, but sweet and I'm just SO happy to be in a place of my own - this has been SUCH a long time coming in my life - I think this is in fact the FIRST time in my life that I am renting and living somewhere, by myself...wow...it feels SOOOO good - like my whole being is saying 'YES' and relaxing...deep sigh of relief...aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... :)))
I surrendered this whole housing situation to the universe last night as I went to sleep – I felt exhausted by it all and just let go totally, trusting that the answer would come today…and indeed it did…wow…what a difference a day makes…
I got up early and filled with positivity, trust and a conviction to keep my energy clear and steady, to allow the place to manifest today…
And within an hour it turned out that the place that had been available yesterday, then suddenly wasn’t HAD been available all the time – it was a misunderstanding – so I went over to see it, felt good, said yes, packed up and moved over this evening…I unpacked, feng shui-ed the rooms into place and have just finished a small blessing ceremony for the new space, with some incense, my stone collection and a LOT of gratitude… ;)
I feel like a ‘real’ person, really living in a place…I actually completely unpacked my things…I can’t remember the last place I did that…I have for so long felt like ‘The Littlest Hobo’ - a kid’s show I used to watch when growing up, with a theme tune that went:

‘There’s a voice, that keeps on calling me,
Down the road, that’s where I’ll always be,
Every stop I make, I make a new friend,
Can’t stay for long,
Just turn around and I’m gone again…
Maybe tomorrow I’ll wanna settle down,
Until tomorrow, I’ll just keep moving on,
Until tomorrow, the whole world is my home.’

I identify with that song so very much…I think in the course of last year alone I stayed in about 70 or 80 different places...but for today, I am really enjoying this new experience – trying out new ways of being interests me immensely – pushing the boundaries of my patterns and comfort zones, seeking out new ways to enjoy being here…I have been resonating a lot lately with the saying ‘you get what you got if you do what you did’…or in other words, the same actions tend to produce the same outcomes…well, going in endless circles doesn’t really do it for me, so…here I am, breaking up a big pattern today for myself regarding shelter and really appreciating the experience…hurrah :)

Today I have had:

800ml (3.5 cups) water
500ml (1 pint) orange juice with hemp oil
150 ml (1/2 cup) orange juice
600ml (2.5 cups) coconut water with green powder
1.5 litres (1.5 quarts) green juice with coconut water
1.5 litres (1.5 quarts) apple/beet/ginger/aloe/greens/celery
1.2 litres (1.2 quarts) water

Making…6.25 litres of liquids today or…1.64 gallons…a LOT of water though today – my adrenalin was pumping quite a lot today and I was on ‘fast’ mode, packing, moving etc – not so much focus on nutrition, more on staying hydrated – still got my gallon of juice in though :)

Aaaaaaah, and so to a new bed, delighted and at peace,
One love,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment