Tuesday 2 January 2007

Melon, Mercola and the Moon...

Wow…busy day for me today – lots of exciting opportunities bubbling up and have actually run the fridge bare of greens for the first time since starting juice feasting I think…

Here’s what I consumed today:

500ml (1 pint) water
1.8 litres (1 quart and 3.5 cups) pear/turmeric/aloe/cilantro/celery/chard/spinach juice
1 litre (1 quart) apple/celery/greens/aloe/turmeric juice
500ml (1 pint) water
2 tbsp hemp oil
1 tbsp kelp with cayenne
3 litres (3 quarts) watermelon juice :O

making…6.8 litres of liquids today or…1.8 gallons…wow…that was really a lot of watermelon juice tonight ;) I made a gallon of it for myself and a friend, but he didn’t feel great and only wanted 1 quart. I had 3…lol…I’m amazed that it didn’t mess my blood sugars up though at all – I really do seem to be able to handle it fine – especially as I used the whole melon – skin, seeds and all…yummy…it's amazing to me to think I used to find watermelons so tasteless and 'pointless' as a cooked/junk food addict...they really seemed to have no taste to my de-sensitised taste buds...now it feels like one of the sweetest things I put in my body...
Here’s what another friend shared with me today about sugar cane juice and aloe:

"Congrats on the cane juice and aloe - these are amazing very powerful live super foods. Did you know cane juice contains 13% sucrose and 15% fiber? Thus it's like orange juice- but way better for you!
Suggest you keep on this- also cane is LOADED with key minerals
calcium, magnesium, potassium. I used to eat tons of aloe and really feel it's very healing for our stomach."

Nice…good to know that something which tastes SO sweet and yummy is also so good for me :)

Here’s a fun tool another friend recently showed me on Dr Mercola’s site – it is a rough guide ‘Life Span Test’ to see how long you’re likely to live, based on your lifestyle choices – it’s simple, but has some interesting ideas to share I feel…I came out with a predicted lifespan of 99 years…wow…another 71 years here, eh?…
Try it out for yourself here…:

http://www.mylonglife.com/lifespan.htm

Tonight we wrote our goal lists for this new year. 2007 is going to be an incredible year for massive shifts in consciousness concerning health and as it is also full moon tonight, it seemed like an ideal time to harness some energy flow down onto paper and set out my intentions for this year…it was a good experience. The full moon is in Cancer, resonating caring, compassion, love, emotional connectedness and nurturing…yummy…if you have not yet got your goals for this year clear for yourself, I suggest you get them set out on paper today…it does not need to take you long...just make it clear to the universe what you intend and then let go of it – make your ‘order’ with the waiter and then let go and see what comes back – don’t chase him into the kitchen afterwards, making suggestions and demands…;) try to just relax and let it flow, once you’ve been clear…

All love to you all,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment