Monday 15 January 2007

Strong stuff...

Owwwwwwww…ok, I am not feeling good right now…I was feeling very stuffed up and bloated today in my stomach and abdomen and decided to take a cascara sagrada capsule to see if it would help me release some stuff. I won't be trying that again...Now I understand why David Rain said I probably don’t need to be taking that anymore, this far into a cleanse…I’ve gone from feeling stuffed up to feeling like I am being totally drained internally…I feel very low in energy and weak, cold, tired, need to just get into bed and sleep this through…

So, just a short blog tonight as a result ;)
Here’s what I drank today:

400ml (2.75 cups) water
500ml (1 pint) orange juice with hemp oil
1.7 litres (1.7 quarts) greens with coconut water
1 litre (1 quart) watermelon juice
½ tbsp pollen
250ml (1 cup) cane juice
250ml (1 cup) water
1.5 litres (1.5 quarts) greens/coconut water/green powder

making…5.6 litres of liquids today or…1.48 gallons…the greens in the evening felt REALLY tough to get down - my body seems to be in a very strange space right now...

wow…I have not felt this unwell physically in a really really long time…it is a great reminder for me of how debilitating it can feel to not feel good physically and what an amazing BLESSING it is that in general in my life now I feel such vibrant health

All love and optimal health to all,
Angela. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment