Wednesday 20 December 2006

Bees, bugs and re-building...

I am happy to observe that in general my teeth are MUCH less fuzzier these days than a couple of weeks back, when they seemed almost constantly furry…I attribute this shift to primarily drinking greens now, which is still going great and I feel SO much better and balanced overall…hurrah…on the subject of teeth, I was also recently introduced to the seemingly counter-intuitive practice of brushing my teeth with honey… ;) it’s a little strange to imagine, but raw, unfilitered, cold-processed honey (like that made by Honey Pacifica) is actually a great anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal mouth cleanser, which doesn’t contribute to destroying tooth enamel, like most toothpastes…I was sceptical at first, but tried it and was amazed to find that my teeth did indeed feel clean and smooth afterwards...n.b. it is NOT recommended however, to try this with any denatured standard processed/heated honeys... and on the subject of bee products, I have been getting SO into different pollens here…they fascinate me – they all taste so different, have different textures and colours and granule sizes and so on…I currently have 3 different local varieties here on my desk – my current favourite one is very simple and basic in flavour, muted in colour tones and with a smooth and kind of creamy texture. Then there’s one that has tougher little granules, is more vibrantly coloured and tastes like lemon, then the last one is a bit bizarre – some of the granules are very large, they are predominantly orange in colour and the taste is like…the inside of a pet shop…LOL…it’s very curious…that exact smell – like a mixture of hamsters and bird food and dog collars…all captured in one bottle…I can only assume the bees who produced this batch keep pets themselves… ;)

OH MY GOD(DESS ;)…I looked at the following link for parasite pictures today, from the NutrientDenseNutrition site…wow…I’m scared…WHO IS INSIDE ME? Take a look at the link, but be warned – there are some pretty nasty sights in there:

http://curezone.com/image_gallery/parasites/all/default.asp?i=75&n=75

It’s day 31 for me today…around day 60 I’ll start a parasite cleanse…I can’t WAIT, after seeing those pictures…I don’t want anyone like that inside me…nasty…

Today I have had:

1 litre (1 quart) water
1.5 litres (1 quart and 1 pint) greens/celery/apple juice
1 litre (1 quart) greens/coconut water/green powder (INTENSE)
½ litre (1 pint) water
2 tbsps pollen (the nice one ;)
2 tbsps hemp oil
½ litre (1 pint) water
1.5 litres (1 quart and 1 pint) lettuce/parsley/watercress/cucumber/aloe/pineapple/blackberry juice (REALLY yummy)

making…6 litres or…about 1.6 gallons of fluids today…that last juice of the day was one of the NICEST ones I’ve had so far on this cleanse – really delicious…it went down very fast ;)

I was really happy to get out jogging again today – hadn’t been for a few days and was amazed to notice how easy and natural it seems to be to just flow straight into it now and enjoy it…my breath is so much more regular while running these days…I was also happy to read today on the NutrientDenseNutrition site that it’s recommended to not get into a great deal of exercise before the second third of this cleanse anyway, as until day 45 or so, we are mainly breaking down and moving out old stuff, rather than building up healthy new muscles etc – so, as I get further along, I will try to stay more regular with jogging and build in some weight training too, perhaps…

It was the new moon in Sagittarius today – bringing in resonance for faith, generosity and new quests for spiritual knowledge, deeper meanings and real truth…open your heart and mind to this beautiful energy and ENJOY :)

All love for now,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment