Friday 15 December 2006

Wild child...


“It is said that without intimacy with nature, humans become mad.”
Robert Greenway - The Wilderness Effect and Ecopsychology

That quote really rang true for me today…TOO much time in a cityscape environment for me…nature and the beach are definitely calling me…

It's been a really tumultuous day for me emotionally - I have been IRRITABLE most of the day -RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I woke early and very alert, surprisingly, after being almost immobile yesterday…I got annoyed though in the morning and it persisted most of the day...a comment from a guy at a dance class was enough to REALLY annoy me...this is very unusual for me and I feel it has a lot to do with having no fruit today and almost none yesterday - I think coming off the major sugars is throwing me into wobbly moods...happy to be coming off them though - feel more like an adult to be having so much greens instead... ;)
The whole situation was kind of funny though - I could see it all from the bigger picture and knew that I was harming myself more than anyone by holding the energy of that exchange with the guy - but I was low in energy at that point and easily irritable...the feelings of frustration persisted all day until they reached near-explosion point and I went out to walk in the neighbourhood here...it was soooooooooooooooo good for me - I cannot really believe HOW much energy I had for walking, considering I haven't eaten for about 3.5 weeks and yesterday could barely move...it’s so odd the way this body works...I was like a POWERHOUSE out walking - so fast and alert...I made it right out to where the hills start that surround the city and stopped there, as it all turned into 'private property'...hmmmm...fortunately I was stopped on a nice little bridge over a river though, no people, surrounded by greenery...I went into meditation and released all the stress of the day into the water and earth and trees...felt soooooooooooooo good and so needed...calmed me down totally...then also the sun was starting to go down and that always seems to chill me out too - it's odd - I'm so much more at ease once it's dark than in the daytime...

Today I have had:

1.25 litres (1 quart and 1 cup) water with clay
1 litre (1 quart) coconut water with green powder
1 tbsp bee pollen
2 litres (2 quarts) greens/celery/coconut water
2 tbsps hemp oil
1 tbsp bee pollen
1.25 (1 quart and 1 cup) litres greens/celery/coconut water
500ml (1 pint) ‘electrolyte’ drink – water, honey, lime, dissolved Himalayan salt

making…6 litres or about 1.6 gallons of liquids today…no fruit at all…wow…feels GOOD – I feel so much more balanced…the fats have definitely taken over though as my main source of calories and I’m not sure that’s going to be the greatest thing for my system in terms of cleansing…hmmmmmm…we’ll see how my body is reacting a few days down the line…the electrolyte drink my friend made me in the evening was SO delicious...mmmm...

So…after having my most challenging day so far physically yesterday, it seems I moved onto my most challenging emotional day today…what’s in store for tomorrow I wonder…??? Spiritual explosions abounding I presume… ;)

All love,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment