Sunday 3 December 2006

TWO WEEKS in...


I woke early this morning and feeling very bright and energetic – it was a welcome start to DAY 14 :))) wow – 2 weeks in and loving it… :)

My body went into a bizarre little ‘healing crisis’ in the middle of the day today though. I was just getting ready to leave the house when I started to feel very nauseous. I felt the urgent need to rush to the bathroom and passed a lot of dark old matter in bowel movements. It was quite painful and felt once again like something significant was checking out…afterwards I was very pale and cold and my nose began to run too…wow, some serious detox stuff going on…I got myself wrapped up in blankets for the next 20 minutes or so and let my body get back in line…

Today I have had:

1 litre (1 quart) water with lemon and lime juice
1 litre (1 quart) green juice w/beetroot: lettuce, spinach, courgette (zucchini) and fresh turmeric.
300ml (1.5 cups) coconut water
½ tsp pollen
1 tbsp flax oil
1 litre (1 quart) watermelon juice
1 litre (1 quart) orange juice
300ml (1.5 cups) cinnamon tea
1 litre (1 quart) green juice with tomatoes and dulse flakes

making 5.6 litres of liquids for me today (abt 1.5 gallons)…

I am having real issues getting my greens down at the moment…wow…they are seriously unappealing…I can handle them for the first maybe 200ml (cup), then after that I’m struggling them down…hmmmmmm…I’m really missing organic cucumbers – they are such a great base for juice and haven’t been available here for the last 2 weeks…

My body seems to be asking me for simpler combinations of things too. When I made green juice in the middle of the day today, I opened the fridge door and asked my body what it wanted. There were only 5 ingredients that appealed. So, that’s what I used and it felt pretty good – still nowhere near as interesting to me at the moment though as the fruit juices…

I noticed this afternoon that my energy reserve can get easily burnt out right now. We went out for a walk in the amazing blazing afternoon sun and found a new park area to explore – in our excitement we bustled about at some speed, only to discover that pretty soon, we were quite worn out and needing more fuel…interesting…

I am about 1/6th of the way into this cleanse now...another 5 repetitions of what I’ve just done and I’ll be done…

I just added a beautiful range of 100% cotton raw t-shirts to my online shop today, designed by my raw friends here in Costa Rica – see HERE for more info…

The moon here tonight is stunning...wishing everyone maximum enjoyment of the full moon tomorrow (Monday) in Gemini - a time for opening up to truth in deeply transformative ways...sounds exciting...enjoy :)

All blessings,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment