Friday 8 December 2006

Spaced out and things coming out...

Wow…what a day…I’ve just returned from seeing a film at the cinema for the first time in months. I feel space-caked…it is so rare that I watch anything these days – almost never TV and films rarely…I love films though…the experience for me is just so intense and all-absorbing…I feel so dis-embodied afterwards…this was a film called ‘The Masai Princess’, based on a true story of a Swiss woman who falls in love with a Masai warrior and goes to live with his tribe…I resonated with so much of the story…it was quite a challenge for me to re-integrate back into my own current reality after watching it – it feels like such an amazing adventure to me, to watch a film these days – it’s incredible to absorb someone’s whole life-story in a couple of hours, then come out and suddenly I’m in a completely different reality…I’m…where…? Costa Rica? Really…? Wow…it’s truly such a stimulant for me to watch smthg like that…blows me away…

Hmmmmmmmm…anyway…back to the current reality of juice feasting…LOL…so…today has been a pretty full-on day for me with detox…I had a big cleansing reaction this morning…I started the day with green juice and not long after began to experience intense pain in my descending colon as things moved through me. I began to feel nauseous, then after eliminating the waste, was very pale and felt weak. It felt once again like something significant had made its exit…there seemed to be a lot of mucus involved, which puzzled me…where is it coming from? Is it very old stuff that my body is now getting a chance to eliminate? Or is it being produced at the moment inside me? My conclusion is that’s it’s actually a bit of both…I asked Matt Monarch his opinion on it and he suggested it’s my body’s way of coping while old toxic, acidic things are being pushed out of me on this cleanse – my body is producing mucus to protect my organs as this stuff is released and exits my system…wow…interesting…

Today I have had:

1.25 litres (1 quart and 1 cup) water with lime juice
1 litre (1 quart) greens with coconut water
300ml (1.5 cups) orange juice
1.5 litres (1 quart and 1 pint) guanabana juice
2.5 litres (2 quarts and 1 pint) pineapple, celery and greens juice

making…6.55 litres of liquids (1.7 gallons). I am sooooo happy to have this pineapple combo in my life now to help me deal with the celery – it makes things so much easier for me…and tomorrow it’s the farmer’s market again, so we get to choose lots more yummy unusual things to play with ☺ yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-HAH :)

All love,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment