Sunday 17 December 2006

Day 28...

So…today the spiritual exploration DID begin…I guess yesterday I had a day of grace in between there… ;)
It has been a challenging day for me, examining patterns in my life that I feel less than satisfied about or would like to see differently…I felt very low a lot of the day as I explored issues such as where do I want to be in life and what do I want to be doing and so on…I was examining a lot of things around self-worth in particular and realising I have a tendency towards quietness that I’m not quite sure what to make of – whether it is a ‘genuine’ quality in me, or rather something I developed to hide behind during my obese years…I called a lot on Spirit to guide me through the issues today and was shown some very loving support…the card I drew from my card deck this morning stated ‘I am a unique being’, which supported me in honouring who I am and what I am going through today…friends here also shared space lovingly with me and a woman I met told me in Spanish: ‘You are beautiful. You have a big heart. You are a good person’. All these things meant a lot to me - I felt the support from the universe for my journey today and appreciated it. I talked things out and wrote and released a lot and as usual for me, by the time it got dark in the evening, things felt very different…the daytimes are always such a challenge for me compared to nighttime…it feels like things are literally being held up to the light of the day for examination and then at night it all relaxes…

I am so surprised by the bowel movements I am still experiencing, 4 weeks into this cleanse. It truly amazes me that I can still be passing solid stools, this far in…especially considering that the last few days my primary intake has been green juice with coconut water – i.e. no fruity-pulpyness whatsoever…it is wondrous indeed to imagine where this stuff is coming from inside me…

Today I have had:

1 litre (1 quart) water
2 litres (2 quarts) greens/celery/coconut water
500ml (1 pint) water
2.5 tbsps hemp oil
1 litre (1 quart) greens/celery/coconut water
2 tbsps pollen
1 litre (1 quart) water
1 litre (1 quart) green juice with coconut water

which would be…6 litres or about 1.6 gallons of liquids today. We started adding lemongrass to the green juices today and it is really yummy. I just love getting anything different in there too, to pack in some potentially different nutrients…

It’s been wonderful to enjoy the hot springs here today. I have been in warm, healing waters, laying in the sun or steaming myself most of the day. A really welcome and relaxing break from my usual full-on schedules. I bathed first in the river, where the hot and cold waters mix (see picture above) – that was a real adventure, involving getting swept head-first by the water down a little waterfall at one point, alternately encountering freezing then scalding water, chatting with some semi-inebriated locals swigging beer among the rocks and getting a full-on massage from mother nature at the base of another mini-waterfall…fun…my favourite toy here is the steam room though – I LOVE the heat – I can happily stay in for 20 minutes or more at a time…it feels SO cleansing to me to sit and sweat out all the toxins that still lurk in this structure…I scrubbed off layers and layers of dead skin in the process too, which was phenomenal to see – how dark it all was…I also met lots of animals here today – a lizard, eagles and vultures, the biggest butterfly I’ve EVER seen (blue), a big black beetle, a frog and a snake…nature was really performing…it’s beautiful…

With gratitude for all that has been shown to me today,
All love,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment