Monday 18 December 2006

Monkey magic...

Day 29…

Alright then…the start of week number 5…amazing…it’s hard for me to imagine that a week from today is Christmas Day – I don’t think I’ve ever felt so disconnected from the energy of Christmas…

Today we finished soaking in the magical hot springs and sun rays and headed back to the city, stopping on the way at a really lovely re-hab centre for injured wild animals…we met many amazing beings there – monkeys, tapirs, snakes, emus, jaguars, crocodiles, toucans and even two LIONS…the picture here is of a seemingly wild monkey who was hanging about in the trees munching stuff…I got quite close to him and was fascinated to see how much he really looked like a tiny human – his face and expressions were so similar to ours’…the big cats were amazing to see too – SO huge and powerful looking, yet so soft too…

Today I have had:

1.5 litres (1 quart and 1 pint) water
2.25 litres (2 quarts and 1 cup) greens/celery/coconut water
1 litre (1 quart) coconut water
2 tbsp pollen
2 tbsp hemp oil
1 litre (1 quart) water
500ml (1 pint) water with lime juice
250ml (1 cup) strawberry/spinach juice
1.5 litres (1 quart and 1 pint) cucumber/greens/apple/aloe juice

that being…8 litres of liquids today…or 2.11 gallons…wow…I think that’s the most liquid I’ve had in the space of a day since starting this feast…it has been a HOT day here though – the weather is getting soooo beautiful here in Costa Rica now – summer is blooming and the days are sunny, bright and blustery…it is amazing to me to also walk around at 9pm at night in just a t-shirt and skirt and be perfectly warm…mid-December…this time last year I was in the snow-capped hills of Northern Italy and the year before that, the frozen winter of Reykjavik, Iceland…what JOY to be in this heat for me now…

I was really happy to find fresh aloe leaves to use in my juices…if it IS my colon that is not so happy right now in my abdomen, the fresh aloe will surely soothe and help…it will give me much healing anyway, regardless of the colon situation…it was interesting to notice when I cut it open tonight though that the aloe smelt like mashed potatoes…how peculiar…I’ve never smelt aloe like it…or any natural food that smells so precisely like a cooked food…bizarre…

Still feeling SO good to be on primarily greens now and off fruit…had a little strawberries and a little apple today, both in combination with greens and feel like that might be a good approach for me too – I just definitely seem to need to avoid the straight full-on fruit mixes now – they’ve become too unbalancing and sugary for me…

All love for now,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment