Sunday 24 December 2006

Raw on the Road


Hey all,
apologies for being out of contact for a few days there...I am on a road trip in north Costa Rica with two raw primal eaters (lol) - it is VERY beautiful here and lots of fun - we have been hiking loads and going in hot springs and we are now at the beach...Christmas on the beach and in mud pools tomorrow, me thinks...
35 days into Juice Feasting now :) woooooooooooooooooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooo :) It has been going really well and I am amazed how much I am able to keep up a very healthy juice/calorie intake on the road here and be going out hiking 8 miles a day and so on...wow...
I will write more on my adventures when I am back in a more civilised environment ;)

For now,
here is what I had on Dec 22nd:

1 litre (1 quart) water
2.5 ( 2.5 quarts) litres greens/celery/pineapple juice
1 enormous orange king coconut with at least a litre of juice in it...
2 tbsp pollen
2 tbsp hemp oil
1 litre (1 quart) water
1 litre (1 quart) water

making about 6.5 litres or 1.7 gallons of liquids - a lot of water again...
_______________________

and on Dec 23rd I had:

1 litre (1 quart) water
3 litres ( 3 quarts) greens/celery/apple
1 litre (1 quart) water
juice of 1 green coconut
750ml (3 cups) orange juice
400ml ( 1.5 cups) mamey juice
500ml (2 cups) coconut water with green powder
2 tbsp pollen
2 tbsp hemp oil
500ml (2 cups) water

making around 7.75litres of liquids...or just over 2 gallons...

I am feeling great and healthy and full of gratitude to be OUT OF THE CITY :) and spending masses of time in nature - seeing iridescent blue butterflies, snakes and lizards, bathing in healing sulphur waters, hiking in rainforests at night amid incredible thunder storms, breathing CLEAN air, spreading mineral mud on my face and laying in the healing sun...yuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy :)

sending you masses of love and joy and happiness for Christmas time...wherever and whomsoever you may be :)
May your Holiday celebrations be full of light and merriment...
All love,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment