Thursday 21 December 2006

Greeeeens on my mind and in my belly...

Helllloooooooooooooo

Today’s been a great day…I’m delighted…

Yoga? YES
Jogging? YES
Enema? YES
Skin Brushing? YES
Drinking huge quantities of greeeeeeeens? YES
Enjoying hemp oil and bee pollen? YEEEES
Work? YES
Being social? YES
Listening to smthg inspiring? YES
Facing some challenges? YES

I love days like this, which feel full of the things I feel good about and also balanced – hurray for full spectrum living… ;)

Today I got a package with fun things in like KELP granules with cayenne and other seaweed things, plus the best, strongest kelp supplement I’ve seen, plus my OWN nut milk bag :) yeeeeeeeeeeeeee-HAH…I am working towards probably getting out on the road for a few trips soon-ish (maybe even starting tomorrow in fact) and had a kind of ‘breakthrough’ moment today with my shiny new nut milk bag and acknowledging the fact that even if I don’t have access to a Vitamix all the time, another kind of blender or juicer could work too…that felt empowering…so, perhaps I’ll set out on the road tomorrow and experiment

Today I have had:

1.5 litres (1 quart and 1 pint) water
1.75 litres (1 quart and 3 cups) greens/celery/pineapple juice
2 tbsp pollen
2 tbsp hemp oil
750ml (3 cups) coconut water
1 litre (1 quart) water
1 litre (1 quart) greens with apple
1.25 litres (1 quart and 1 cup) greens with carrot and red peppers
500ml (1 pint) water

making…7.75 litres of liquids today…or around 2 gallons…a lot of water…I seem to have more and more water as the days go by…

I listened to the interview with Steve Meyerowitz (‘The Sproutman’) on RawVeganRadio today and it was such a good reminder for me of the healing nature of sprouts…I tend to neglect sprouts in my food intake in general – living a travelling lifestyle just doesn’t seem conducive to sprouting to me and I also have had digestive issues a lot with them in the past…the interview with Steve really re-inspired me though – he was talking about how by growing and using our own sprouts, it’s possible to really live anywhere – even in isolation on a hillside with nothing growing on the land…it’s cheap and easy…inspiring…and it also reminded me how much I LOVE sunflower greens…wow…they’re really one of my favourite foods…mmmmmmmmmm…they feel so good…so, I feel it would be really beneficial to start growing my own things, even if I do travel a lot…it will work if I work it ;)

All love,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment