Saturday 16 December 2006

Out with the fruits...

Well, no spiritual explosions of note today…I guess my dramas of the last couple of days have settled down a little for now at least… ;)

Ok…so it’s Saturday and time again for the weekly calculation of our daily costs while on this feast…and once again, I’m really shocked…the numbers look like this:

Total amount spent this week per person: $38/ £19.50
= $5.47 / £2.80 per day

So it seems that the figures for last week WERE right then, if the same kind of numbers have come up again this week…wow…again, less than $40/ £20 for a WEEK of optimal nutrition…we are SO blessed…

Today I have had:
500ml (1 pint) water
1 litre (1 quart) greens/celery/coconut water
2 tbsp pollen
4tbsp hemp oil
1 litre (1 quart) water
500ml (1 pint) electrolyte drink
1 litre (1 quart) orange juice
1 litre (1 quart) coconut water with green powder
1.5 litres (1 quart and 1 pint) water

…making 6.5 litres or 1.7 gallons of liquids today…including a LOT of water. I think I am ovulating right now and it always seems to me that I feel bloated and full when I either ovulate or menstruate…I don’t feel the call for much besides water. I have however also been EXTREMELY enamoured with the bee pollen and hemp oil today – during the middle of the day they were almost constantly on my mind, in rotation…they feel SO good to me now and being off fruit for 48 hours feels SO great too – like my body is very quickly shifting into a space of little fruit, quite happily. I have no more pain in my abdomen at all and my skin is GLOWING from all the hemp oil :) I did drink a litre of orange juice in the evening, as we left the house in a hurry and that was what I grabbed for the journey. I was a bit concerned how my body would react, so started slowly on it – just a few mouthfuls and waited 20 minutes or so for any reaction, but there was none, so I drank the rest. Nice to know that I can drink some fruit at least with no pain reactions...

We are now at a hot springs resort for a couple of nights. It feels sooooo lush to be here…surrounded by trees and a gushing river, soaking in hot water and sweating my prayers in the steam dungeon ;) I feel very blessed…it’s a great experience to be having while juice feasting – to be cleansing in the steam and hot waters…YUM :)

All love,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment