Thursday 14 December 2006

Happy hempy healing... :)

Day 25…this has been the most challenging day for me so far in terms of my physical health. I started the juices of the day with orange juice and immediately started to experience pain in the area on my left side below my ribs. This is something I have experienced on and off for a while in my life now. I am unsure what it is, but sense it is likely either the descending part of my colon/the point at which the colon turns to descend…or my pancreas… The pain seems to flair at times when I have a high amount of sugars. I went to make my usual greens and pineapple drink in the morning and my body just said ‘NO’ to me about the pineapple…hmmmmmm…so, I mixed the greens with coconut water instead and that felt ok and I have basically just been on that all day, plus bee pollen…the pain has been quite intense at times today and my energy very low. I kept myself wrapped up and still and did an enema in the middle of the day with probiotics in the water, which seemed to help ease the pain…I am not sure what the cause is, but am considering pancreatitis, or old candida issues in my colon…whatever it is, I am keeping away from much sugar for now – going to focus on primarily greens and keep my activity minimal…

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED :))) Today a CASE of Nutiva Organic Hemp Oil arrived. This oil is absolutely INCREDIBLE – the BEST hemp oil in the world, in my opinion…it’s raw, unrefined and cold-pressed in small batches, using Canadian organic hemp seeds. It is sooooo delicious – slightly nutty in flavour, mild, fresh and just PACKED with nutrients…Hemp oil contains a huge amount of Vitamin E and THE most essential fatty acids (EFAs) of any nut or seed oil, with the omega-3 and omega-6 EFAs occurring in the optimal ratio of 1:3. WOW. Very impressive stuff. I drank about 4 tbsps of it straight out – it felt soooo good in my body – like this is what I’ve been really thirsty for – all those EFAs…after the pain and low energy of the day, I feel really revitalised from this oil…wow…I am SO grateful to have this as an addition to my intake right now…I will be using it every day now, for sure…SUCH a different body reaction to the coconut fat of yesterday – I think I really don’t do well with saturated fats…

Today I have had:

750ml (3 cups) water with lime juice
400ml (1 ¾ cups) orange juice
2 litres (2 quarts) greens/celery with coconut water
2 tbsp pollen
1.5 litres (1 quart and 1 pint) water
1 litre (1 quart) greens/celery with coconut water
4 tbsp hemp oil
1 litre (1 quart) greens with radish and coconut water

which makes…5.65 litres of liquids or…about 1.5 gallons

So, here we are on day 25…about ¼ of the way through this whole process, as I see it – I like to try and think of it in terms of being about 100 days in total, as there is going to be a week or so at least of slowly transitioning back onto solids after the feasting…so, about ¼ of the journey down today…feels good – feels GREAT in fact – yes, today has been tough physically, but whatever it is that my body is working through, it’s clear to me that coming out on the other side is going to feel amazing…this is an incredible chance for me to reach deep cleansing and heal these issues that have addled me on and off for some time…so, I feel confident and blessed on this path…

all love and radiant healing to all,
Angela. xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment